•Questioning Went Wrong• chp6

Dream pov

We asked Jack Manifold, a lab worker for the agency, to come with us back to the site. He said yes and now here we are, looking around the house trying to find blue prints or things we've missed.
I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but 90% of the time people don't understand how hard it is being a detective.
I mean the victims girlfriend has been asking if I could come to her house to help with something? I'm not sure what she means.
Quackity and I are going over to her house later today to do some more questioning, tho I don't believe she has something to do with it.

But I've been thinking about other things recently too, I mean Since Quackity and I got a case without the other 3, he's been really... clingy? Protective? I'm not gonna say I hate it, but it's kinda weird. But other then that whenever I'm with Quackity, honestly my life is bearable, I haven't thought about harming myself lately, or any bad thoughts. I mean he's always their with a smile and a joke ready to be told, he gives me a feeling in my stomach I can't ignore. He stands close to me, touches me..- OKAY OKAY- NOT LIKE THAT... get your head out of the gutter.., god..
I think I do maybe have a crush on Quackity...?

"You okay, Dream?" Quackity came up to me, interrupting my thoughts while placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Huh? Yeah, no, I'm fine" I turned to look at him. Blushing lightly..

"Sooo I was talking with Wilbur, and he agreed to us taking his car to go do some questioning" He pulled Wilbur's car keys out of his pocket and dangled them. I've spotted a small blob keychain, I remember when I gave that to Wilbur, the day we had become very close I had given him that.

"But what if he needs the car? this is why I told Wilbur to take us home and we'll take my one"  I sighed in annoyance.

"He said it could be hours before they find something, and if they do they'll call us. Giving me and you time to question people" Quackity was right, tho I wasn't going to admit it.

"Okay, then. Who should we start with?" I asked.

"Who's addresses do we have?" Quackity and I walked out to the car.

"Everyone's" I laughed a bit.

"Oh-"

•they went to question Ariana again•
(Harry 'victims' girlfriend)

3rd pov

"Hello?"  The woman opened the door seeing Dream and Quackity.

"Hello, Mrs Band" Quackity said earring a scoff in return.

"Oh hello there, detective WasTaken" she winked at Dream, making him look and feel extremely uncomfortable.

"What the fuck?" Quackity looked at Dream.

"Come in, come in.. I didn't realise you were going to be bringing your.... Coworker.." she sounded disappointed.

They sat down at the table, Quackity stood by Dream, being Protective  of him.

'She's up to something.. I'm going to find out what it is...' quackity thought to himself..

Dream was oblivious that something was wrong, most would say it's because he couldn't see past her beauty, but Dream had zero interest in her, I mean yeah she was gorgeous, but cmon let's be realistic. Dream liked boy band looking guys..