•Why Am I Having Thes Thoughts?• chp 4

!some mentions of self harm, swearing, smutty thoughts, Dreamza (father-son
Bond nothing else) ! (Bottom dream supremacy)
This is also my first time sorta writing smut sorry if it's cringe!!

Dream walked over into his room and closed the door.
He stood there facing his mirror. Just watching himself.
"W-what the fuck just happened" were the only words that came out of his mouth. He was tired so he got dressed and went to bed.
He laid there looking at the ceiling that moment going through his head.
Quackity's hand gripping onto his thigh, every word said, Quackity's grip got tighter.
Dreams face heated up, and a weird feeling filled his stomach.

Sooner or later he fell asleep....

•2 hours later•

• In Dreams Dream•
(Writing this in 3rd pov sorry)

The room was filled with wet moans mixed with hot breaths.
Dream had gripped on who looked like Quackity's shoulders, digging his nails in so hard that there could've been marks...
The other male grabbed Dreams waist guiding the bounces.
The blonde bounced up and down on his significant other, which caused his lover to to grin. Moans and grunts was the only thing you could here in the sexual presence.
"Mhm~ Q- AhhhhHh~" the blonde moaned, reaching his climax. But his lover didn't want to stop.
"C'mon Dreamie, I haven't came yet" The males voice 10x more dominant than normal.
"Ngh~ h-im" Dream rested his head on the others shoulder.
"J-just a li~ttle longer~" Dream looked up and grabbed his lover by the back of the head, making out with him while starting to bounce again.

•back into reality•

3rd pov

Dream shot up from under the blankets in a hot sweat and looked into the dark of his room.
Leaning over he grabbed his phone and checked the time.
"2:34am" he said to himself.
What was that dream? Why did he have that dream? What the fuck was happening!!??

"Fuck..." Dream put his knees up to his chest and tears formed in his eyes. He's so confused..
Was that Quackity in his dream??
He had no clue what was going on because he's never felt like this before. There was so much pain but yet pleasure in the feeling.

Dream was so confused on this feeling. So he went to someone who might know how to help him. A father figure most would say.
He got up put some shoes and socks on and walked down the hall.
He spun around looking at Quackity's room before he went down the stairs.
He walked over to the males room and opened the door. Looking in he saw Quackity laying there peacefully. So...Cute...
Dream snapped back into reality, went down stairs and grabbed his keys.
Once he got into his car he turned it one and left.
He knew someone who would still be awake and that could help him with these feelings.
Philza....

•once he got to the office•

"Phil?" Dream whispered looking around.
"Phil, are you here?" He asked again
Dream then found a door that had written in it
'Philza Minecraft'
'Found Him..' Dream thought to himself.
"Phil?" Dream opened the door and walked in.
"*yawn* yes?" Phil looked up at the smaller blonde in front of him.
"Oh, hello Dream. What are you going here?" Phil straightened his back and took his glasses off his face.
"Phil.... I can trust you... with anything...Right?" Dream held his other arm and looked at Phil with teary eyes.
"Yes, of course mate! What's wrong?" Phil's voice calm as he got up and walked towards the smaller male.
"I've been having some... issues" Dreams voice shaky.
"What do you mean? Has someone been bothering you?!" Phil confused but was ready to fight anyone who tried to hurt one of his best detectives and someone who was like a son to him.
"Well... yes" Dream looked down.
Phil's eyes narrowed. He looked at Dream and put his hands on his shoulders.
"What's their name, mate?" Phil asked with a psychotic smile spreading across his face.
"NONONO.!!! N-nothing bad!!" Dreams eyes widened.
"Okay... good. Then what's the problem?" Phil now calm again.
"It's some weird dream I had. I was like... ummm... y'know?" Dream said not wanting to say he was being fucked in his dream.
"Wha?" Phil looked at Dream confused.
"Y-y'know.... Happened in my dream?" Dream held one eye closed and looked at Phil, who's eyes widened.
(Phil's face lol😐-😟)
"O-ohhh..." Phil wasn't expecting to hear this at almost 3 in the morning.
"Yeahhhhhh" Dreams face going a light shade
Of red.
"Sooooo, what do you need my help with thennnn?" Phil stretched some of the words out. Still stunned about the conversation he was having this very moment.
"I don't know what this feeling is!" Dream looked up at phil.
"Uhmmm? Who was it in the your dream, Dream?" Phil let out a laugh at that end bit.
"Haha very funny phil" Dream rolled his eyes sarcastically.
"But back to the point it looked like... Quackity?" Dream shrugged.
"Oh! Well do you have feeling for him?" Phil was trying his hardest to help.
"I-I don't know! I haven't really felt like this for anyone"  Dream looked down.
"Pft, Dream, mate, it is perfectly normal to have feelings for someone" Phil's calm voice made Dreams teary eyes go back to normal.
"I know it is, Phil. But I have never really had feelings like this for someone. Especially not a college." Dream was almost as calm as the older blonde in front of him.
"It's understandable that you haven't felt this way, Dream. But! Its nothing to worry about, you've taken a likening to someone who your close to! But about yo ur Dream problem, I think it's a little more then just a 'likening' to someone" Phil chucked and smirked a bit a Dream.
"Oh, okay. Whatever you say Phil! I suppose I better let you get back to work, thank you for helping me" Dream shook Phil's hand and smiled.
"It's perfectly fine, Kiddo and, hey if you need I am here and we can always talk about shit. Alright?" Phil carefully put his hand on Dreams shoulder.
"Alright" Dream nodded and walked out of the office and got to his car.
Hopefully he can get a little more sleep before Wilbur and Ranboo are here later.

•TBC•

Hello!
Sorry if this chapter is cringe or bad and
Sorry that this chapter took a while to come out. I haven't had much motivation to write anything.
I'm actually also working on another series called
'Enemies to lovers' it's another QWT book, I'm sorry I'm obsessed with this ship now haha.
But if you see this, I hope you have a great day/night
And remember I proud of you<3
-WasTakenWasFound ッ