•You never hated him.?• chp7

3rd

"I'm going to fucking kill that bitch" Dreams eyes glowed and Wilbur raised an eyebrow.

"What? Dream maybe lower your voice if you say your gonna kill someone" Wilbur sarcastically rolled his eyes.

"Wilbur we need to go. Now" Dream turned grabbing Wilbur by the arm attempting to drag the taller male. Failing due to the height difference.

"Wowowowow.. slow down there, Florida man" Wilbur purposely stopping himslef from moving.

"I don't even know what we are doing. And it's almost 2 in the morning" Wilbur was stern.

"It doesn't matter, I can't go alone. She might drug me too. Lets go." Dream was trying to be quite, not wanting to make a scene.

"No. Now sit your ass down, or I'll call Phil and get you suspended from this case" Wilbur pointed to the seat next next to Ranboo, who was fast asleep next to jack.

Enraged, Dream huffed and sat next to the teen, crossing his arms. Mumbling something under his breath.

"What was that?" Wilbur looked and sounded like a angry parent talking to their angsty, emo, teenager.

"I didn't say anything." Dream said, eyeing Wilbur.

"Uh huh" The two males didn't talk for a while.

•around 46 minutes later•
(Almost 3 in the morning)

"Hi! Sorry to bother you guys" a small kind woman came over.

"But.. if you two- uh? Four! Are here for mr. Quackity.. you guys can come back at 12pm tomorrow for visiting. He should hopefully be awake by then!" She smiled worried for the reaction.

"Alright then, thank you very much miss. Could you please take good care of our friend?" Wilbur was the only one awake.

"Of course! Our team tries their very hardest to take care of your loved ones!" She smiled, walking away to behind the desk.

Wilbur woke Ranboo and Jack up, allowing Dream to sleep considering he has had a stressful day.

Wilbur went to pick Dream up before being stopped by a "Don't. Fucking. Touch. Me." Dreams eyes shot open, staring into the soul of the tall British brunette.

Wilbur's hands quickly went back by his sides as Dream stood up, handing Wil his keys.

•They dropped Dream off at his place•

"Cya later, Dreamie" Wilbur smiled.

"If you need anything, give me a call. Or if you just need some company, considering George and the others are working on a case, I'll answer your calls any and every time" He added on.

"Yep.. sure, Wilbur" Dream was tried but felt like shit in general.

"Wh-When and where do you want to meet? Coffee shop in town at 10? So we can do some work and visit Quackity?" Wilbur felt awkward because of Dreams attitude and replies at the moment.