•Lab• chp 5

!tw¡
Swearing
Yelling
Sh mention (possibly)
Suicide mentions (possibly)

3rd pov
•in the morning•

Wilbur and Ranboo had arrived, Quackity was up and greeted them.

"Hey, Big Q" Ranboo said shaking Quackity's hand.

"Hello, Ranboo" The shorter male stated.

Wilbur and Quackity just waved at each other.

"Where's Dream?" Ranboo looked around, surprised that the blonde didn't greet them.

"I actually don't... know. I knocked on his door for like 20mins and he didn't answer." Quackity shrugged.

They all walked up stairs to the room on a mission to find the 'missing' blonde.
Once they reached his room, Wilbur put his hand on the door handle slowly turning it to the side.
"Hurry up Wilbur" Quackity said, only getting a glare back.

The shorter brunette rolled his eyes and pushed the brit out of the way of the door, and opened it himself. As he opened it Dream was laying in his bed soundly asleep.

"Awww my wit-" Wilbur was shut up by the feeling of Ranboos hand over his mouth.

"Shhhhh... he's asleep" Ranboo said from behind the his black and white face mask.

Wilbur scoffed as all eyes went back onto the sleeping Dream.
"What did you and Dream do when you guys got back... like damn" Ranboo chuckled grinning at Quackity.

"W-what? We didn't do shit..." Quackity turned red, knowing what the teenager meant.

Wilbur glared at Quackity, unknowingly that they did nothing the night before.
Wilbur pushed through the two males and into Dreams room.

Quackity rolled his eyes. Then it hit him.
From where they were standing Quackity recognised the shirt that the blonde was wearing. It was the planet duck T-shirt. Meaning that Dreams cuts and scars were see-able.

"Oh- uhm, W-Wilbur you don't wAnna wake him up!" Quackity's voice cracked every now and then.

Wilbur stopped when he was close to the bed.
"Why not?" Wilbur asked.

"Because! He's angry when he gets waken up. Maybe if you make him a coffee he won't be mad?" Quackity's was questioning himself, while also hoping Wilbur walks out.

"Ohhhhhh, that's smart. I'll make him some coffee then" Wilbur smiled, he happily walked down the stairs to the kitchen to make coffee.
Ranboo followed.

"Thank god.." Quackity sighed in relief. He looked at the blonde.

'I know you left last night, now where the fuck could you have gone to be so tired?' Quackity thought to himself.

Quackity walked over to Dream, bending over to Dreams ear.
"Wakey Wakey" he whispered. The blonde groaned and turned to the other side.

"Fucking.. excuse me?" Quackity scoffed, slightly giggling.

He grabbed a pillow that was shaped like Dreams signature blob, slowly rising it above his head and punting it a Dream.