•Oh my• chp 3

!Warning: swearing, mentions of suicide and possibly self harm. R@pe mentions, SMUTTY THOUGHTS!!!

•once they got to the scene•

3rd pov

Dream, Quackity, Ranboo and Wilbur arrived at the scene.
There was police tape and cars everywhere, people running around and stressing.

They all walked over to see Philza standing there waiting for someone.
"Phil? What are you doing here?" Dream questioned.
"Ah Detective WasTaken, I am here waiting for you lot" Phil replied.
"But shouldn't you be in the office?" Ranboo butted In.
"That's after you guys solve a case, i have to do the paper work for it" Phil said scratching the back of his neck.
Wilbur and Quackity walked up behind Dream and Ranboo.
"What the fock is the old man doing here?" Quackity tried to say in a Brittish accent.
"For fuck sakes, Quackity" Phil gripped the bridge of his nose and shook his head.
"You lot need to get to work, considering your all a little late" Phil glared at the four standing in front of him.

They all walked into the house.

"Holy shit, this place is massive" Quackity got a glance of the house from the inside.
"What kind of job did this guy have?" He added on.
"Victim owned a bar, closer to the middle of town. Apparently it was a pretty popular place" Ranboo said, opening the file and reading it.
"His Name is Harry Croshbad, 26 years old. Owner of a bar. Has 2 kids with his girlfriend Ariana Band" Dream looked over Ranboo's shoulder reading off the file. 
They found where the body was and took a closer look. Grabbing pairs of gloves and putting them on, so they don't leave fingerprints.
"Lets have a look" Dream bent down to have a look.
"Dream, look at this" Quackity pointed to the victims leg.
"What the fuck? There's a chunk of his leg missing" Dream looked at Quackity in disbelief.
"I'll take a look around to look for anything" Wilbur tapped Dream on the shoulder.
"I'll help" Ranboo added on.
Wilbur walked up stairs and Ranboo stayed on the first floor.
Dream and Quackity looked closer at the leg, they saw how it was a clean cut. The edges on the chunk missing were all smooth.
Making both of the males a little sick.
Dream searched the man's body, patting to see if he can feel anything.
He rubbed the man's body looking for a bullet wound, which he did end up finding a few.
"Man, wish you'd touch me like that" Quackity stated with a straight face
"W-what?" Dream looked up with his face turning red.
"Nothing" Quackity rocked back and forth and his toes. A smug look spread across his face.
Dream sometimes wanted to slap it.
"Whatever just help me find more injures" Dream rolled his eyes and smirked.
"Hey, Dream." Ranboo came back and kneeled next to Dream inspecting the body.
"Hey, Ran. Did you guys find anything?" Dream looked up from the body.
"No. Just family photos and stuff like that." Ranboo reasoned.
Dream stood up and thought about this.
"The victim didn't kill himself. By the looks of it he was shot a few times and then a chunk of his leg got cut out. Doesn't matter what order it happened the victim would've died from blood loss either way" Dream said looking around.
Wilbur walked back in.
"No luck. Not a single thing" Wilbur sighed.
This was going to be a tough case.
"Well, um. Lets just ask some questions. Ask Ariana, his girlfriend some things" Dream said to his crew.
"Quackity and I will ask the girlfriend, Ranboo and Wilbur, could you guys inspect the body some more. See if you can find anything I didn't pick up. And get some DNA samples" Dream was starting to stress. And when that happens he scratches his cuts.

Dream and Big Q walk outside.

"Hello, Miss Band" Dreams voice calm and collected. Next to him a ever so slightly smaller male.
"A-are you guys the detectives?" The woman asked.
"Yes we are, we are here to solve your hus- b- boyfriends murder" Quackity stumbled with his words.
"Please say you'll find his murderer" Ariana said.
"Please" the look of sadness over took her face and filled her eyes.
"We are trying, but first we need to ask you some questions" Dream put a hand on her shoulder, his voice calming her down.
They started to ask her some questions.