Im expessing some feeling rn

HELLO!
WasTakenWasFound here!
I understand I haven't been posting much, or anything. I have no motivation :(
Yes I will still be continuing this book, because in all honesty I love writing it.

Something I've wanted to talk about is
DREAMS FACE REV!?!?
LIKE HELLO?????
HES LEGIT SO PRETTY!?

I understand Dream doesn't look like what anyone expected, but he's still human. He looks like a normal guy, and people are going around on TT, Twitter etc etc, saying that he's ugly and looks like this person of that person. I mean yes he looks like Shane Dawson, but that's not the point.

The point is, is that he's getting hate because he's not some 'Prince Charming' that everyone sees in fanart. ITS FANART!?
He's not ugly, he looks like a normal guy. Idc if your a anti or a Stan, bullying or harassment about someone isn't acceptable or FUNNY in any scenario.

Personally he is a lot more then I expected. And it would've been a lot of pressure towards him.

HELLO AGAIN!
If you are reading this, it means I have published this part again. Sorry haha.
But for some reason I have another thing to complain about, concerning DNF. I'm not much of a DNF shipper, but I do respect the ship AND THE PEOPLE. Let's talk a little bit about twitch con. I didn't go to twitch con, but I'm well aware of what has happened. I understand people are exited Dream and George finally meet! Yeah I get it. But I don't understand why someone would wear a inappropriate shirt, to 'show off' to the dsmp panel. At least the fanart has both George and Dream clothed, but still. It's gross, and clearly made people, in the crowd and on the panel, uncomfortable. Ik someone is out there like "oh but you make Dream Wattpad fanfics" no shit, but I don't go showing it off in front of the people, making them uncomfortable. It's really non of my business, but it kinda is when it's in the same fandom as me.
People can and are fucking disgusting. It wasn't "cute" or "quirky" or even "funny". It was disgusting and wrong on so many levels.

Sorry you guys had to listen to me complain. But if you did read this, thank you for listening to my opinion, and a lot of other peoples opinions!

Stay safe out there!!

Sincerely yours
-WasTakenWasFound
(Don't forget to hydrate and feed yourself, you deserve it!)
<3