Prologue

Chapter 0

In Town Musutafu a peaceful and rainy evening, cars soundly driven by, citizens walking through the streets chatting, some on rush wouldn't want get wet or late, and fewer heroes were on patrol.

Here we see a young woman with green hair and slim body, name Inko Midoriya calmly walking through the street under her umbrella wearing coat that won't catch a cold.

She was on her way home with groceries in hand. Her husband work on his job, and first born daughter under care of her best friend named Mitsuki Bakugo.

"Sigh I hope Mitsuki will take care of my daughter..."-Said Inko walking on sidewalk while cars pass by on the roads

"I wouldn't want burden her babysitting mine while with her son..." -She mumbling with worry impression-

Inko having lot of worrying thought but stopped by heard crying sound in the alley had her confused

'Huh? I swear I heard crying' –Confuse Inko but hearing whine again-

Inko was intrigue and entered alley track the sound of cry then stop by and hearing whine inside the box. She felt anxious of what inside the box.

She laid the groceries on ground while right hand held umbrella then reach the cover and slowly open.

...                                                      

...

...

...

...

"Gasp! Wha- why would they left him alone in the alley place?!?" -Eyes widen shock and scanning around her-

Why Inko was surprised? It because she opened the box, there was a new born baby boy with dark green hair, and emerald eyes who were crying. He has stopped crying then looks with teary eyes toward a woman who has shocked. He stares at her and tilt his head.

Inko snap out of shock, slowly approaching and starting caress his cheek with her warm hand, the green hair baby felt happy because of her warm touches, she pick him up carrying the baby in her left arm rocking.

"Oh you poor child, who could have left you here alone..." -Inko spoke sadly him-

"Auh?" –The baby spoke for his first time and stares with wetting eyes and confuses face-

"Hehehe you're cute little baby, you look a lot alike my daughter in same age... well without freckles" –giggle and Inko spoke seeing his face-

'I hope Azumi wouldn't mind having a brother' -thought with warm smiles-

"Kya" –Green hair child close eyes and smile widely-

'KYAA! So cute!' –Inko scream in thought with slight blush show on her cheek-

"Come on, I'll take a good care of you and warm welcoming family, son"–Inko said gave warm smile-
"let's head to my home, Mitsuki sure is waiting for me"

Inko place green hair baby under her coat while the outside hold him with her arm and meanwhile in hand holding groceries in order to keep him warm and carefully not slip off under coat. She picked up groceries then head home under her umbrellas.

She calmly smile walk through the rain carried green hair baby under umbrellas, he become asleep resting his head on her soft breast. Inko smile and seeing how he is but suddenly pop up in her mind.

'I forgotten he hasn't got a name yet...' -Inko realized and wonder why the baby didn't have a name-

Since Inko only found him in the box wrap by blanket, but no trace of notes or letters if someone would have read or his name was given. His biological parents seem doesn't give one because of they wouldn't want accept it or weren't prepare to take responsibility once their child was born and suddenly abandon him for no reasons.