Chapter 30: Speaking of Wisdom and Sport Festival Begin!

Chapter 30: Spreading the Words and Sport Festival Begin!

On the second week before beginning of the Sport Festival, most of Class 1A are training theirs physic and quirks. Creating their own moves, strengthen up and agility improvement.

Tsuyu at indoor pool swimming underwater kept increasing her laps, Shoji in weight room bench press about 365 kilograms and Sato was there too, ate some sweet food and start work out with weights. And Toru struggle in her pull up bar.

Iida on jogging through street and sprinting in UA outdoor gym. Sero in ground beta parkouring with his tape, swinging on building to other building.

Uraraka in USJ with Mina, makes rubbles floating in air then Mina threw some acid on few till Aoyama shot down the remaining with Nova laser.

Couple was amazed but last rock landed on Aoyama head. Koda get along the animals, Kyoka training with her jacks and Momo studying reading books.

Katsuki training his explosion in UA ground, Shoto at home training outdoor.

Melissa was training her physic body, she barely controlled about 10% of One for All on each of her limbs. Thanks to Izuku's advice and his training in previous day, he's letting her kept the weight bands.

Ojiro was on parkouring using his tail and improvement his fighting skills against Izuku. Kirishima strengthen his harden by jumping off 5 storey building and endurance against Izuku's blows.

Azumi was training her flames at Izuku's warehouse outdoor and Izuku watching her while training his own and working inventions.

The Class 1A being training for their prepare before giving their everything at Sport Festival... Well... expect Mineta, in his room waving with trophy in hand...

Anyway... moving on!

----------------------------------------------------

Ground Beta

Somewhere in empty street...

THACK! PAK! CRUNCH! BOOM!

THUMD! CRACK! BAM!

"Ack!"

Izuku was on spars 1 against 2, Ojiro and Kirishima were in fighting stance panting in exhausted and sweating. Ojiro dashed forward with Kirishima following him behind, together toward Izuku who is in serious.

Ojiro jumped high kick, Izuku lean a bit back dodged and duck his tail. He landed threw his punch but Izuku caught his forearm and throw his punch.

Kirishima appeared in between fighters and activated his harden in forearms in X taking a blow for Ojiro and Ojiro with free hand tried karate chop his opponent.

Izuku caught his hand and Kirishima try punch his abdomen but he turned his body made glaze it then knee kicked Kirishima side abdomen. Ojiro held both Izuku's wrists and side kick same time Kirishima right hook.

Izuku raise his leg blocked Ojiro kick and leaning back like ballet dodged Kirishima's hook. Izuku move his arm elbowed Kirishima cheek and pulled Ojiro rising in air then turned his back throw down to ground, back kicked Kirishima away who about to attack.

Both opponent was on ground but slowly get back up while Izuku still standing in combat pose. Kirishima was back on feet glance Ojiro on feet as well, made eyes contact and nodded together.

Kirishima and Ojiro clenched their fist as ready then ran toward Izuku who looking left and right. They coming closer throwing their punches, Kirishima activated his harden and Ojiro used all his strength.