Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Mother's need a hugs and Dinner's Ready

In Evening at Midoriya's apartments

Both Mother and son in their home while the daughter went out with her friends, in the apartment we see Izuku saw his mother's in crying state.

"Mom? ..."

Inko got startled turn her back looking behind her at the door entrance, saw Izuku in worried and haven't realized that he already home.

30 minutes later after Izuku in room written down his notebooks.

Inko Pov.

I had gone out for groceries and heading home.

It been 6 years I'm taking care both of my daughter and... adopted son, Azumi got my personality and both mine and Hisashi quirks combined into pyrokinesis quirk.

I'm really proud of her but not happy that she "tests it out" without my permission end up burned her's whole room, I'm glad she safe.

We have to fix her room and replaces what has destroyed with help from Izuku, luckily he let her sleep in his bed, and he is really kind boy.

I have arrived my home, "I'm home" I speak but no responses. I believe both still out and they better not come home late... I left groceries at kitchen then head to my room for rest...

Izuku it really kind heart, nice and funny, he joke around and drama to someone even so, he like to tease his sister has made me laughs.

Sadly he was born quirkless but he's somewhat very high spirit and my sunshine son I ever have. I'd never regret adopting Izuku and I couldn't abandon him alone alley place in rains.

Over six years has passed... -sniff- I have to take responsible of caring both of them on my own... My ex-husband left me because that I brought second child and doesn't want support me taking care of kids than of focusing on his own life.

He decided to leave me and went to USA have better life, -sniff- I have to hide the truth from the young's about their father went over sea and sending money...

-Sniffs leaking tears- Izuku... need to deserve the truth but I don't know how to say it...

And I don't know how he would react... -Began to crys-

"...Mom? ..."

I heard calling me, looking who behind me... It Izuku...

End of Pov.

Izuku standing in front of his mother at her door, seeing showing she was crying.

Izuku: Mom? What happen? And why are you crying? -Questioning in worries-

He walks closer and kneels toward his mother

Inko: I-Izuku! W-when did you a-arrive?? -Stutter wipes her tears, try to hide-

Izuku: I already home writing on books... -shook his head- No... forget that, tell me what wrong? -Returning back his subjects-

Inko: I should go make dinner... and really! I'm fine -show fake smile-

She was about to leave and avoid his question, but he stopped her by hold both shoulders of her stopping her leaving.

Izuku: Mom please! Don't ignore my question! -Serious yelled-

Suddenly scared his mother wasn't expecting seeing Izuku becomes serious and yells, made her silence and urgent to cry.

Izuku: Sigh it okay... Inko... -spoke and pulling for hugs- Just let it out Inko... let it all out, your tears, your guilt's and everything you have kept all inside yourself... -clench her tight-