Chapter 20: Fight Against Annoying Giants and LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE!

Since winter's holidays had pass, Vigilante Ratchet Claus has delivered his packages of cookies as present in a whole Japan public before beginning of Christmas Eve.

Izuku has celebrated with Inko and Azumi for having family dinners having delicious meals, they were made by Izuku and Inko. Ratchet paid for ingredients, Mother's mastered of cooking skills and Azumi assisted her.

He bought some presents for them to enjoy. Inko happily got her gifts for Izuku and Azumi, and Azumi got hers gifts and only for mother.

Inko was about to scolded her daughter for not getting presents for Izuku like previous times of events but Izuku told her no need to scold her and doesn't mind to have nothing from Azumi.

Azumi said that she still hate him and unforgivable, took her presents to her rooms accepted Inko's gifts and for Izuku's gifts, she threw them away in closet not wanted to open his. Leaving mother and step-brother in living room, Inko was saddened but Izuku confronting her to cheer up.

Izuku gave Sakie present in her room since she left to her family as vacation, he went out and vigilante at midnight of Christmas to visiting some houses for giving presents.

Eraserhead got his present a big mug said "This guy need more Coffee" with arrows pointed up and his favorite coffee beans.

Present Mic got his new albums he loved to listening music and new shades and leather coat.

Midnight received new clothing that surprised her, the clothes she always wanted that she couldn't buy. Ratchet saw her as citizen becomes excited seeing dress at clothing stores.

Nezu the director of UA high school got presents which it's expensive teas he's always loved and few other kinds of tea for him try out. And for his stuff's members received their bags of cookies.

Mirko, present of bunny plushie and weight wrists bands she wanted to get stronger for kicking Ratchet's ass.

For Ryukyu, new dress also different types that are similar to her heroine suit.

Finally Hawks, received shirt and jacket of Endveador's merch but was made by Ratchet. He made it so hawks can put his free wings out of back shirt holes and he really love it.

Izuku was close becoming age of 14 and grew taller almost about 170m, his hair grew longer again and tied into pony tail. Wore baggy clothes or large sweater in public school to makes them think he skinny defenseless nerdy boy to beat up, because Izuku not interest of showing his body, he pretended to be weak and cowardly person.

Also Azumi birthday is on same day like Izuku will become 14, height is 156m and breast size D, and her hair grew longer that reached down under her shoulders. Most of boys become attractive to her body, tried asked her out but refuse theirs proposing because they are perverts.

She becomes stronger, more improvement with her Green Flame on her own and Kendo's help in combats.

------------------------------------------------

In Dagobah Beach at 5am

Izuku in casual training clothes and new sunglasses on, baggy long sweatpants, oversize gym hoodie with zipper, weight bands on wrists and ankles also more weights has added.

He was sitting on top of huge pile of junks, listening music and resting watch the sun rising. Izuku did his morning routines stopping by at beach for weights workout, right now he's taking short breaks and think about it...