19

art by euqi_kun on instagram

°

you had a long dream about something before awaking that morning. when you opened your eyes, you could hardly recall anything at all. all that remains was the feeling of longing for someone, but the feeling of childe nuzzling on your chest made you forget all that in a heartbeat.

he was still asleep, his arms was wrapped around you while he buries his face close to your neck. you smile at the innocent features displayed on his face, you caught sight of his sleeping demeanor once but never this close.

you placed your thumb on his lip, brushing it but being careful not to wake him up. it was truly unfair as to how he got such beautiful features, you almost wished you had long natural lashes and plump pinkish lips like he did.

"if you wanted a kiss, you could just say so." childe suddenly spoke.

your eyes widen, unaware that he was awake. "have you been up the entire time?"

"maybe." he replies and wraps his arms tighter around you.

after the events of last night childe offered to clean you right after and helped you into wearing a shirt of his before cuddling to bed. the prince buries his face to your chest, snuggling closer to you.

"hey." you blankly stared at him.

"hm?"

"we need to get out of bed or else they'd find out i'm not at my room." you tried to push him off of you so that you could stand up and prepare yourself before heading out, but he managed to wrap his arm before you could while he hugged you from behind.

"don't leave yet..." he whines, placing his head on your shoulder.

"you know i can't." you sighed. "are you normally this clingy?"

he shook his head, "do you hate it?"

"i don't."

"good." he placed a soft kiss on your neck. "because you're going to have to get used to it."

you turned to face him, looking at his eyes that clearly begged you to stay. "don't give me that look."

"what look?" he pouts.

"that." you laughed. "you're making it hard for me to leave."

"just as planned." he smiles before leaning in, catching your lips with his.

you felt his hands go under the shirt you wore, his fingers gently caressing your skin. what you thought was just a quick kiss turned into a heated make out session and before you knew it, he had already pushed you down the bed once again.

he placed small kisses on the bruises he left behind the night before gently, making sure it didn't hurt you.

"sorry, i might've went overboard..." you heard him mumble.

"why apologize?" you placed your hands on either side of his face. "i... i don't mind."

"really?"

you nod, "besides, it's not like you were the only one who put marks." you referred to the light scratch marks on his back. "sorry 'bout that."

"it's hot." he smirked. "care to do it again?"

"stop." you rolled your eyes playfully. "let's get up."

°

"so... you're saying you want [Y/N] back as your guard?" scaramouche blankly stared at the prince.