25

∆ smut warning ∆

"a-ah, wait!" childe gasps at the sudden feeling of your tongue on the cloth above his groin, your face flushed from the alcohol you took.

"hm?" you licked the wet spot on his underwear as soon as you pulled down his pants. "what's wrong?"

"y-you're drunk, i can't just–"

"but you're hard..." you pout, pressing your finger on the tent forming. "i can't just leave you like this, your highness."

"i can take care of it myself..." he gulps, feeling his breath shorten from what you were doing. "just–"

"no." you now pulled his underwear down, letting his hardened cock finally free from the shackles of his pants. "i know you want it."

"i do... but... ngh–" he gulps at the feeling of your fingers suddenly stroking his length. "you're... not in the right state of mind..."

"are you... rejecting me?" you took your top off for a second, now only left with your bra as you say on top of him.

"[Y/N]..." childe's breath hitches beneath you. just the sight of your half lidded eyes staring at his cock as if you were ready to devour it an any second didn't help his case at all.

"may i?" you asked, licking your lips. you pressed your chest against his sex, creating friction that only made his face heat up more.

"i– ah..." not being able to continue his sentence since without another warning, you had licked the precum leaking off his tip. "[Y-Y/N]!"

"shh..." before placing his dripping length into your mouth, you hushed the prince. "let me do all the work tonight, won't you?"

goosebumps were sent towards the ginger's skin at the sensation of your mouth making contact with his cock. he held onto your hair as you sucked him off, licking it while your hand softly stroked it on the outside.

"fuck..." the prince moans.

was it the alcohol making you act like this? you weren't like this the first time you had sex, it was as if the roles were reversed at this point.

childe pants below you as you continued to please him, bobbing your head to make sure he would gain pleasure from what you were doing. your mind was spinning at the slightest bit yet you made one thing straight, that was to make the prince feel good.

"ah– [Y/N] wait..." he tries to pull your hair but you wouldn't budge and continued with what you were doing. "if you keep doing that i'll..."

"hmm..." you pushed his length out of your mouth, creating a popping sound. "then that won't do."

you pumped his cock with your hand while pressing the tip of it, feeling the pre cum oozing out little by little.

"don't...ah..." he shuts his eyes.

"do you want to cum? hm?" you asked.

slowly, childe nods. "p-please..."

"alright." you stopped, letting go of him. "lay down."

he did as he was told. you undid his tie and unbuttoned his top, his chest now visible in front. you spread your legs as you climbed on top, saying, "undress me."

"w-what?"

"you heard me." you smirked. "do it, prince."

childe took a gulp before slowly pulling your pants down, fingertips cold as he felt your warm skin. after he successfully undid your pants, you were left with your bra and undergarments.