1️⃣

Hey friends, I'm New here, and this is my new work.  If you find my work worthy of your time then please support, I don't have any friends here so if you can , share it with your friends 🙏

Marry anika.....she loves you....

No.... why should I marry someone else when you are with me....

Shiv..... please understand....

Just shut up you're the one who is not understanding.....

She looked at him helplessly.

Shiv......her voice trembled.

Nothing will happen, just think positive....

whom you are trying to make fool shiv, I know what I'm going through... and..I know I will.... not survive.... I'm ruined.....I am not pure anymore...

Shhhh.... just don't say that....his words trembled... I'm with you....

No shiv please.... let me go...she said while taking the uneven breaths...

Nooo..... you can't leave me...you promised me to stay beside me....

But her breathing went more worse, he saw her eyes rolled back and she is trying to catch her breath.

Doctorrrr.........he screamed..doctors came inside, he saw they attaching some machines on her head and rubbing her hands, but nothing seems working. Her eyes was constantly staring him. He saw the pain through her eyes...but still it is shining.... it's reflecting her unconditional love towards him...... emotionlessly he stared her figure. Why it's happening... they were very much happy, they didn't ask anything from God except their togetherness till lifetime. But what they got? She is in the hospital bed.... fighting for her life....his life. She lost her everything, everything which a girl possesses.... everything which she wanted to give the person who loves her unconditionally. But he don't care, the only thing which he wanted right now is her life....his life. But it seems to be difficult. Doctors murmuring something...there is a smile formed in her pink lips....the smile reflects in her eyes too.....but there is no movement in her body...... finally the doctors Bowes their head.....he didn't understand anything... doctor Mittal closed her eyes by his palm which is staring him lovingly......her soul left the body........

Noooooooo..................

Mahiiiiii....................... shivay shouted in his sleep and wake up. His eyes welled up with tears, it started to flow down. He placed his both palm on face and started to cry.....his wales become more louder...........

Shivay..........a pair of hands placed in his shoulder. He lift his face and find her.

I am sorry.... you should sleep anika..... saying this he left from the room. She silently looked at his retiring figure. A lone tear escaped from her.  For Anika Sleep was far away from past five years..... it's been five years they are married....but he is still lost in his past...she is trying to mend his heart....but she is not able to......how can she... when he is not giving a chance to heal. Wiping the tears she moved to the couch which is her bed from past five years.laying down in the bed she remembered their wedding night..... The  dream night of every girl....but little did she know it is not gonna be a beautiful night....she knows it was a forced marriage from his side for the sake of his dadi.....he also declared that anika will be his wife only for outside world.....but she relaxed thinking she can heal him, because she possesses the most powerful weapon with her.....love.  but till now he didn't gave any damn to her hardwork.

She is an oberoi bahu for outer world. But in reality the family don't care about this soul. His family also didn't give a damn to her...... Dadi was the only strength, but she lost it before three years...all family members are supporting shivay... it's not that they are torturing her or hurting her..... they didn't even thinks that she is also there in the house. They just don't care about her.....
She is a doctor by profession....a cardiac surgeon, working in xyz hospital. This is the only way to forget all the worries...her parents left to  San Francisco after the wedding....it was a one day function just with  closed ones. She always wanted a grand wedding with all the rituals like any other girls......but still she agreed for the sake of the man who she loves beyond limits.... beyond words..... beyond anything.
She was expecting the ignorance from his side , but not expected from his family....she always adored the family. Especially pinky, the cool mother who loves everyone dearly. She loved shivomru's  bond, their love for prinku...She adored rudra more...she wanted to support him when others scold him, when others making fun of him....... She wanted to become om's best friend...... Shakti  is the best father, sometimes behaves like a mischievous kid...... finally shivay...she wanted to become his possession, he had become her whole world very early. She don't know when.....Where.....how.....but he is her everything.......
She remembered pinky's words," you're the daughter in law of this house only because of mummyji's Insistence. Keep this on mind always. You can't get in the place which belongs to mahi only..." It was not a taunt or warning, it was the fact. Nobody was there to support her. she was not weak , she was determined to earn a place in their hearts. In that process she heard many taunts, painful words sometimes nobody even care about her hardwork. The most painful words was from rudra.

" Don't try to gain my mahi Didi's space, i know what is your motive,   you bloody bitch. I will not accept you as my Bhabhi, in fact nobody will accept you.  For us mahi Didi is the daughter in law of this house.Do whatever you want, but no one will mind you. keep this on mind always....."

She was numb to react. His words  straightly hit her heart, maybe that's why her eyes cried uncontrollably. After that encounter she has no courage to face him. So she avoided all the possible chances to meet with  him in the house........

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Hit the star button if you find this book worthy.