Abandoned (why would you do this?)

Tommy realized pretty quickly that he didn't recognize the direction they were heading. "Hey, Wil? Where are we going?" Tommy asked, trying to scan the ground for any familiar landmarks.

"To the meeting place. We have to get Phil and Techno." Wilbur explained, flying as fast as he dared with children on his back. They weren't freaking out anymore, they were staring at the now setting Sun like Tommy did when he first flew.

They were flying for a while, so Tommy got bored. He looked at the edge of Wilbur's wings and noticed that the farthest wingtip claw seemed a bit bulkier than the others.

"What's with your wingtip?" Tommy asked. Wilbur glanced, immediately looking back to where he was going.

"It's poison. If it cuts you, you'd die pretty quick, but if it were to cut Techno, he'd become paralyzed in 20 minutes, loose consciousness in 30, and stop breathing in 35."

"Oh......"

"Yeah. Luckily there is an antidote, but it can unfortunately only be found in me. My blood. One of my old friends did try to make an antidote for it using plants found here once, since the Barren Wastelands have none considering Abyss wiped out all life there a few thousand years ago."

"I'm assuming you have to be very careful around others then?" Ranboo asked, mildly surprising both of them.

"Yep. Also, Tubbo, going back to the explosion thing, the reason why I offered is because I can breathe fire, but it's very explosive. It explodes things on impact and it's just so much fun to see mountains crumble."

"I don't know if I want to now, considering you lied to me." Tubbo muttered.

"Would you seriously believe some stranger appearing on your doorstep claiming he was a dragon?" Wilbur asked with a little laugh.

"Fair. But still."

A fairly strong smell of smoke hit Tommy's nose. Wilbur huffed then hissed, picking up his speed, slightly startling the kids. The smell of smoke got stronger, and soon a building of sorts came into view.

Smoke was rising from it.

Wilbur faltered and his breathing shuddered. He shivered and soon picked up his pace, quickly getting closer.

Tommy could see fire all over the previously grandiose pavilion of sorts. The longer Tommy looked at it, the more Tommy realized the fire was placed in weird places.

"Hey Wilbur, fly higher up real quick." Tommy asked.

"What? Why?" Wilbur asked, sounding really confused.

"Because the fire looks weird, I want to see it higher up." Tommy explained. Wilbur sighed but did as he was asked, flying higher and higher. Tommy looked back down and felt his stomach drop.

The fire was burning in the style of two eyes and a smile. Wilbur saw it too, because of how silent he was.

"We need to find Phil and Techno. Now. And if they're not hiding out around here, then they're in only one other place." Wilbur hissed, his eyes narrowed, pupils slits.

"The Abyss." Tommy whispered, hating the way Wilbur nodded slightly.

"Okay." Tubbo started, catching everyone's attention. "Someone better fucking explain to me why we get pulled from our home just to solve some fucking mystery for mythical creatures. I was happy living there."

"Bee, I love you(/p you fucks), but now's not the time." Ranboo whispered loud enough for Tommy and Tubbo to hear.

Tubbo huffed but remained silent.