This is dangerous (its my middle name)

They now stood at the exit to the tunnel underneath the table. The tunnel had gone underneath the floor to make it all the way to the exit which was extremely convenient.

Fundy had decided to take the lead, quickly running and ducking into the hole in the wooden door, and hovering by it with his arms outstretched as each of them ran one-by-one into the pitch-black on the other side. Tommy was the last one to go, and caught another snippet of dragon's conversation. Seeing the way Fundy's eyes snapped towards the guards with fear, he decided to wait.

"What... smell?" The red one hissed, the needle-shape spines on his back bristling.

The orange one sniffed the air. "Smell... musty..."

Tommy was frozen as both dragons sniffed the air.

"... prisioners." The orange one grumbled with an amused expression, the red one matching it a moment later.

Looking back to Fundy, he looked like he was offended and trying not to laugh all at once. The fox caught his eyes and held his arms out.

Tommy took one last look at the guards who were staring out at the exit, and bolted, running into Fundy and being pulled into the dark.

"What were they saying? I only caught bits and pieces." Tommy immediately asked in a hushed voice.

"They could smell something musty, and if you don't know, foxes give off a naturally musty smell, but they thought it was the prisoners." Fundy explained, quickly walking away and disappearing into the dark.

"Fundy? Where are you going?" Tubbo hissed, barely visible in the dark.

Fundy looked back, his eyes glowing in that reflective way when an animal's eyes catch the light. "Towards the cages up ahead?" He replied with confusion.

"It's pitch fucking black! How can you see the cages?" Tubbo asked again.

Fundy blinked. "I sometimes forget humans have zero night vision." He sighed, walking back and holding out his hand. "Human party train." He simply said when Tubbo gave him a look.

Tubbo shrugged and grabbed the fox's hand, Ranboo grabbing Tubbo's hand, and Tommy, once again, bringing up the rear and grabbing Ranboo's hand. They let Fundy take them to wherever the cages were since none of them could see shit.

They walked for a bit and rounded a corner when they saw bright light up ahead, illuminating some of the cages. They all let go of each other and ran up to the cages, stopping at the one with the light.

"TECHNO!" Tommy hissed, getting the steaming dragon's attention.

Techno whipped his head around, his teeth bared until he saw Tommy and the others in front of him. Tommy noticed he didn't have any of his jewelry on, not even his earring, and had a metal cuff around his snout forcing his mouth closed and his teeth to scrape at his lips painfully.

"Holy shit, Techno. What did they do to you guys?" Fundy asked, taking a step forward. Techno's eyes narrowed and he reached a talon out between the bars and pointed at Fundy's chest where the necklace hid under the shirt with a low growl.

"Don't get mad at me, Tommy's the one who suggested it!" Fundy defended.

"How else would we get you to be damn-near invisible? We don't have Eret or Karl's powers to do that, covering yourself from snout to tail in soot can only get you so far, what would you have come up with?"

Fundy growled. There was a hissing noise in one of the other cages.

"Techno... pests... shut..." a gravelly voice hissed in dragon.