Chapter 14

"Where the hell have you been!? Momo's almost dying out of hunger because of you two!" Jihyo immediately scolded Nayeon and Jeongyeon as soon as they entered the dining room.

"Chill, Big eyes unnie. They probably made out in their room." Dahyun smirked at the two.

Nayeon blushed while Jeongyeon quietly sat on an empty chair beside Mina. Nayeon sat between Momo and Dahyun across Chaeyoung, who is beside Mina. Momo and Dahyun still looked awkward, that's why an empty seat was between them.

They started to eat around eight in the evening because of Nayeon and Jeongyeon. They were talking about random topics and laugh about each other's stories about their experiences when they were younger. In short, all of them got to know each other, and surprisingly, Jeongyeon participated in the conversation. Usually, she would just sit there and listen to whoever is talking, but now she constantly chuckles and even shared her favorite childhood memories. It surprised Nayeon, Mina and Jihyo, especially the last two mentioned since they were Jeongyeon's closest friends and knows Jeongyeon the most.

Nayeon, on the other hand, kept staring at Jeongyeon while she was talking and kept thinking about their conversation in their room earlier.

One kiss a day... but... She looked down to her food and fiddled on her chopsticks. I wonder if... it's okay to start today...?

"... IM NAYEON!" The said girl was so engrossed with her thoughts that she didn't hear Momo's voice beside her calling her.

"Fuck! You scared me!" She yelled and hid her red face.

"You awfully have a lot of food on your plate. Can I have some?" Her eyes sparkled as she looked at Nayeon, which she unusually does and Nayeon grimaced at her best friend's attempt of being cute.

"I thought you're going to ask her about her childhood memory, Momo unnie." Tzuyu commented and the rest of them, except Nayeon, chuckled.

"Yeah, Momo unnie. You're just eyeing for her food, aren't you?" Chaeyoung added.

"Let her be, Chaengie. She's always hungry." Sana said and laughed.

"J-just eat it, Momo-ya. I'm just going to wash my hands." Nayeon stood up and headed to the restroom, head hung low.

"Me too!" Dahyun followed her after saying that. Momo only looked at her from behind and sighed.

~~~~

In the sink, Nayeon washed her face and fixed her hair. That was fucking close! She checked her face on the mirror and it was still flushed red. Fuck, did I make a weird face? She sighed and checked her phone. Everyone agreed to this trip to have some fun. I can't only be thinking about Jeongyeon. She growled out of frustration. No matter what she does, everything she thinks and sees always reminds her of Jeongyeon, and it's driving her insane. In that case, I'll just forget about our agreement for a while. "NaturaAAAAAH! FUUCK!"

"What's natural?" Dahyun's voice was suddenly heard from behind her and it almost gave her a heart attack.

"What the fuck, Kim Dahyun!?"

"You mean something like nature?" Dahyun said and leaned closer to Nayeon's face. "Say, Nayeon unnie..." Nayeon gulped. Seems like she's going to ask what happened to her and Jeongyeon that took their time before going down for dinner. "When you were in your room for god knows how long, what were the two of you doing?"

Nayeon looked away and nervously chuckled as Dahyun smirked. Fuck it! Think of something more natural, Im Nayeon! "U-um... Nothing! We were just talking, but it isn't something important." She's just blurting out what reason goes in her mind and was babbling.