Chapter 6

"Let's start the date." Jeongyeon said seriously and looked at Nayeon while holding the guidebook after reading the first page. Nayeon got flustered on how determined Jeongyeon is to follow her notebook.

"G-got it!" She stuttered and blushed. They were now at the park near their academy. Nayeon was wearing her blue and white striped off-the-shoulder top and ripped jeans with her white shoulder bag. Jeongyeon was wearing a short-sleeved navy button-up polo tucked in her khaki pants and white rubber shoes with her black shoulder bag.

Jeongyeon hummed as she read what was written on the notebook. "First off... 'Hugging while looking at the sunset.'" Nayeon face-palmed. She realized that Jeongyeon was reading the middle part of the guidebook. And it's still lunchtime.

"J-Jeongyeon-ah, that— um... please read the date plan from the beginning. I-it's still noon, there is no sunset." She remarked and nervously chuckled as she scratched her nape.

Jeongyeon read again and realized her mistake. She flipped the notebook to the front page and cleared her throat. "Oh... I'll correctly start again. First off..." She held her hand out and offered it to Nayeon. "... 'Holding hands while heading to the movie theater.' Quick, give me your hand."

Nayeon froze as she stared at Jeongyeon's hand. She consciously looked around as she flinched. "There's... too many people here. T-that's a bit too— um... two female high school students holding hands is... weird for them." She flushed red and scratched her nape nervously again.

"Nayeon unnie." Jeongyeon called and tapped the guidebook on Nayeon's head. "For this date..." She leaned closer to her face and put the notebook in front of Nayeon. "This notebook is absolute."

Beads of sweat started to form on Nayeon's forehead. Her body moved on its own as she started to run away from Jeongyeon as she yelled, "I-I need to get those movie tickets , quick! We'll talk about it later!" She waved. Jeongyeon sighed as she closed the note and followed Nayeon's direction. The movie theater was ten minutes away from the park where they were earlier, but Nayeon got there in less that seven minutes because of running. Sge quickly retrieved the tickets and silenly waited for Jeongyeon at the entrance, guilty for leaving the younger girl behind.

~~~~

Sure, I wrote down my ideal date, but there is also a 'mood', too, right? Nayeon thought as the main characters of the movie began kissing. The movie she picked was romance, and was perfect to lift up the mood for their date. But then, the tension between the characters became hot, and it made Nayeon blush. This... although this is a 'highly' recommended movie for the first date, but... isn't this too much? Her heart started to race and glanced at Jeongyeon, who's eyes were focused on the big screen. Is Jeongyeon okay with this sort of thing?

Nayeon's eyes went back to the screen when she felt Jeongyeon move. She squealed and her eyes widened when she felt something on top of her hand: it was Jeongyeon's hand. F-fuck! Don't tell me... The older girl glanced at Jeongyeon for her to see the younger girl still focused on the movie. I-it looks like Jeongyeon is planning to do everything written on that notebook!? Jeongyeon intertwined their hands and stayed like that until the movie was finished. Nayeon wasn't able to focus on the story because of that.

~~~~

"Next is 'Lunch in a cafe.' right?" Jeongyeon was now pulling her towards a nearby cafe while still reading the guidebook. When they entered, Jeongyeon offered to take their order and Nayeon plopped herself on an empty chair and leaned her head on the table. She sighed and Jeongyeon cane back with their food.

Jeongyeon really is the only one with a calm and small face. I totally couldn't concentrate watching the movie at all!

She then noticed that Jeongyeon's order was the same as her. Then she remembered what she wrote on the notebook: 'Lunch in a cafe. Eat the same thing Jeongyeon orders.' Nayeon sighed and looked at Jeongyeon, who was still reading the guidebook.