Chapter 10

"Jeongyeon-san! Baby Jihyo! Over here!" Sana yelled at the two as she waved her hand.

Nayeon, Mina, Momo, and Sana were already sitting on an empty table while waiting for Jeongyeon and Jihyo from the counter. Suddenly, a familiar blue haired girl appeared from Jihyo's back.

"Hi, Big Eyes unnie!" She beamed that surprised Jihyo.

"What the— what are you doing here, again, Miss Kim Dahyun? You're always here every day eating lunch." Jihyo scolded as she sat down beside Jeongyeon. "And why the heck are you calling me 'big eyes'?"

"Relax, Big Eyes unnie. I'm sick of eating the same thing at my school. Besides, your food here is delicious." She teasingly raised her eyebrows, and Jihyo couldn't do anything but sigh.

"What did you order, Prez?" Mina asked and everyone turned to the Jeongyeon.

"Oh, It's um... spicy curry rice." Jeongyeon responded. Jihyo's big eyes widened more when she heard what Jeongyeon said. Mina was also surprised while the rest of them were confused.

"What!? B-but you... I thought you—"

"Can't I try something new?" Jeongyeon cut Jihyo off and started eating her food. Jihyo couldn't do anything but to open her own bento box while anxiously glancing at Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon was about to take a bite when she noticed not only Jihyo, but everyone else staring at her. "You know it's hard for me to eat when you guys keep staring at me like that." She called out.

"Prez, d-did you always liked spicy food? I thought you—"

"Like I said, Miss Sec, I want to try something new." Jeongyeon cut Mina off.

"What are you guys talking about? What's wrong with spicy food?" Nayeon confusedly asked while looking back and forth to Jihyo and Mina since she also ordered the same thing Jeongyeon was eating, but not spicy.

"Well, the last time she ate spicy food, she got taken to the hospital because she passed out due to the hotness of the food. In short, she can't handle spicy food." Mina responded and glanced to Jeongyeon.

"Are you serious!?" Momo worriedly asked as she observed Jeongyeon.

"H-hey, Jeongyeon-ah... are you okay?" Nayeon reached for her cup and handed it to Jeongyeon. "Don't force yourself. At least drink some water."

"Y-yeah, Jeongyeon-san. Nayeon and I loves spicy food, but their spicy curry rice took us beyond our spicy limit." Sana commented as Jeongyeon continued eating her food silently.

"P-President, how is it?" Momo asked this time. She was then startled when Dahyun sat beside her while holding her own tray of food. The workers at the cafeteria already knew her since, as to what Jihyo had said, she's always there every school days just to eat lunch.

"I-it's... Del-delicious..." Jeongyeon shakily responded. It was a bad decision to try eating spicy food again after that incident, but since Nayeon said it was delicious, she wanted to try it. She was now sweating as she grabbed the cup of water Nayeon gave her and drank. She was about to continue eating when she felt Nayeon's hand stopping her.

"W-wait! You can stop now. Just... don't force yourself." She put her plate in front of Jeongyeon while snatching the spicy curry rice from her. "Here. It's not spicy."

The rest of them witnessed Nayeon's action and was left in awe. Nayeon noticed them and glared at them. Jihyo and Mina worriedly glanced at Jeongyeon until they assured that she was now eating comfortably. Their lunch went on until the bell rang and they went on their next class. As for Dahyun, she bid her goodbye to them and marched back to her school.