Philosopher's Stone 1: The Birth of the Triplets Part I

!Warning! : Mention of Drinks (Alcoholic)

Also, this is when the people watching the movie decide to speak.

And this is the narrator.

(3rd Person POV)

A meeting room shone with the silvery rays of moonlight. The man at the top of the table was in visible frustration.

?: I am taking a break. I will come back in some time and then we can handle the storms. 

A tall man, Aeoleus walked forward.

Aeoleus: I know it is not my place to say, Lord Zeus-

Zeus: Then don't say it. I will be back by dawn.

Zeus descended into the mortal realm in a flash of light where he arrived at a pub. Low cowboy music played as he asked the barman for a drink.

?: You look like you need something strong there, cowboy.

Zeus: Yeah. I do, Ms...?

?: I'm Lily, Lily Willow

Zeus: Nice to meet you, Ms. Willow. My name is Ash.

The scene fades away to reveal two boys, one sitting on a couch and the other pacing the room.

"Wait. Wa- Is that me and James," the younger Sirius asked, trying to maintain his distance from the younger Remus who happened to be sitting right beside him, frowning.

James: I don't know what- Why would I- Merlin-

Sirius: Sit down, Prongs. Now, what happened? Did today's date go wrong?

James: NO! No. Today's date went perfectly fine. It's just- I'm worried Sirius. Lily means a lot to me, and what if I ruin everything by proposing? What if we get married and later I mess up- which is bound to happen- Then what? I'm not sure if I should propose tomorrow, Padfoot.

"PROPOSE?!" Lily shouted.

Sirius: Look at me, Jamie. You love her. She knows that, you know that. Heck, at this point the whole world knows that. She loves you. You know that, she knows that and that is enough. She considers you a friend before she considers you her lover, she knows that friends fight and she knows that friends make up too. If she accepts your proposal tomorrow, then that means that she is willing to accept you as you are. If she doesn't, well, I know a few good bars we can hit tomorrow. So, get prepared. I've ironed your coat and sent the invitation.

James: How do you give such good relationship advice?

Sirius: It just comes naturally! Go get'em, tiger!

"Naturally, huh?" Remus said side-eying Sirius.

Sirius just shrugged.

The scene fades and reopens at a wedding ceremony, where the bride and groom are gazing into each other's eyes lovingly while one of the best men is... rolling their eyes? and the other is.... frantically crying??? Sirius, why the hell are you crying? (incoherent mumbling)This is seriously weird. Anyways... 

Officiant: By virtue of the authority vested inme, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.

Sirius(in the background): They got married! They fucking got married before me! I owe James and Lily ten galleons each. Shit!

"HUH?" the entire Great Hall chorused.

"YES!" James exclaimed.

Why do I have to say this every time? (incoherent mumbling in the distance) FINE! Fine. Anyways, the scene fades and opens to Sirius, James, Lily and Remus sitting in a sufficiently lit room. Sirius, who sat with his face in his hands, looked like he had been crying.

"Crying? Why," Regulus asked.

When James started to speak, Sirius looked up.

James: We are here to ask something from you guys.

Lily: A few guests are gonna be staying over at ours and we need you help for preparations.

Sirius: Sure! When are they coming over? 

Lily: In around 8 months.

Remus: Wait. WAIT. ARE YOU?

Sirius: PREGNANT?!-

"PREGNANT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN PREGNANT?! First you say I got married and now you're saying I'M PREGNANT WITH- WHAT THE HELL," Lily shouted.

"I know you loved me, Lily flower," James smirked.

Sirius: -HOLY SHIT! Baby names, a nursery, a nurse to take care of Lily, a whole mountainload of sweets, this is just the beginning!

James: We decided to ask you if the both of you want to be godfathers?

Remus: Jam-

Sirius: YES! YES! YES! HOLY MERLIN! YES!

Scene changes. Blah blah blah. Man! Doing voiceovers is hard! Anywho, Sirius and Remus are sitting in a treehouse? Is that a treehouse? Holy-

Remus: I wanted to tell you something.

Sirius: Yeah?

Remus: We broke up. Me and Ashley.

"Who's Ashley," young Remus asked.

Sirius: Whoa. What happened?

Remus: Nothing. We just realized we weren't meant for each other.

Sirius: You don't look happy.

Remus: It's fine.

Sirius: Can you stay up today? We'll watch the stars. I've got chocolate.

Remus: You know exactly what tempts me.

Sirius(smirking): Yeah! I do, don't I?

Remus: Shut up, Black!    We're going to have responsibilities now, with us becoming godfathers.

Sirius: Me! Responsibilities? And they're Lily's kids. You should never mess around with Lily. You need to teach me how to deal with kids, Moony.

Remus: Don't worry. I'll be right here.

Alice suddenly paused the movie. "Ok, look," she said, "before we move forward I think we need to sort a few things out. For example, Mum, you're looking grief-stricken. Something wrong?"

A/N:

Yay! Another update! I know this is short, but I'm hoping to write another chapter today, considering that is is already 5:18 AM here.

Names for Zeus and the other girl's alter egos came from their sacred trees. Also, the other girl is important. If you've found out who it is, please, no spoilers for others.

I want to thank all of you for the support you are giving this book.

Please. Eat something. Drink a little bit of water. Get some sleep. You're beautiful. If you need someone to talk to, you can always message me.

Vote, Comment, Share!

See ya later!

(1050 Words Including A/N)