Chapter 2: The Gods

The mist crackled for a good moment before a glorious palace showed. Golden walls, multicolored throne-like structures and a huge foyer area. The image zoomed through hallways before it stopped in front of the tall and strong figures of two men and a woman.

The tallest of them all was a man. He stood straight. His posture screamed of his position as a leader, his business suit, even more so. His eyes crackled with power, like the calm before a storm. 

The woman stood tall like the business man, wearing a white peplos along with a cape of peacock feathers. Her regal black hair flowed graciously down till her hip and her arms and neck were adorned with gold jewellery. She wore a golden tiara atop her hair and carried a lotus staff. 

The third man was the most impressive of all. He wore a white chiton with a sword sheathed at his hip. His face was a chiseled sculpture, made to perfection. But the most amazing things of all were his wings. Shaded black, they stood strong and dark, radiating a sense of comfort. 

The former two were listening to the third man intensely. They seemed in haste, as though something of great importance was missing. The latter was agitated beyond measure, troubled by whatever they were discussing.

The voice connected a second later and hurried speech was heard.

'She was supposed to meet me at sundown. It's almost sunrise. I'm scared. Something might have happened. You need to give me a break so that I can go find her Zeus. Please jus-'

'Hey! What's so important? Who's missing? Wanna share?' Alice spoke.

'Alice! Thank Me! Where are you? We were going to go for dinner,' the man in the business suit said.

'Sorry Dude, Mum, Big brother. I know but ehhhhhh.... How do I explain this? Wait a sec. Could someone tell me what year it is?'

'It's 1976, you dolt!' a random person shouted from the Slytherin table.

'How DARE YOU TALK TO TH-' the older man started.

'Dude! They don't know. Also, I thought there was a meeting on Olympus today? Where are the others?'

'Wait. Alice, my dear. Did the person behind you just say it was the year 1976?'

'Yeah mum. It's grandfather. Now please tell me why the meeting wasn't conducted.'

'The chosen are missing.'

'All 11 OF THEM? How? Where were they seen last?'

'At Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter.'

'Wait. They don't know that they can contact you, do they?'

'What do you mean, Al?' T said.

'I think they might be in the past. Grandfather had a grudge against all of us. Great-grandmother might have influenced him, made him stronger, for a last act of revenge. Which probabaly means that they are here. Gods! What are we going to do now?'

'You can find them Alice! You have a mind link with Percy! Try to contact him.' Hermione suggested. 

Perce! Percy! Perseus Jackson! BLUE COOKIES!

GAHHH! WHERE ARE THE COOKIES?

Percy? Where are you?

I-I'm in New York. But it seems older. We're all at Central Park but... it's different. 

Sit tight! All of you. I'm sending one of my friends to pick you up. Don't trust anyone. Don't talk to anyone. Stay right where you are.

Ok sis. 

'Hermione! Central Park. If you see them fighting, do not interfere. Tell them about my parents, they will mistrust you, but then go to Percy and tell him about my sister. Take them to Hogsmeade, Hog's Head. Aberforth should be able to help. Get them butterbeers. Keep them occupied. Don't let Leo touch anything sweet. At all. Fred, George, darlings, please get to Hog's Head. Buy a room for the kids. Keep them safe. Harry, give me the map. Ron, Harry, go with Hermione. You know the drill. Draco, you're on charms duty. I need to talk to someone.' Alice said in a commanding tone. 

She strode to the teacher's podium and said, 'All of the students may return to their usual schedule. You will be updated on the situation but until then you must remain patient.'

'Professors. If I may borrow Miss. McGonagall and Mr. Dumbledore for a few minutes.' Looks of distrust were thrown around before the said professors nodded their heads, confirming that they could handle their own in a fight.

'Please follow me.' Alice headed to the staircases. The constantly moving staircases had come to a pause to let the three people pass. She had almost passed the sixth floor when she said without turning, 'Mr. Prongs, I suggest you, Padfoot, Moony and Wormtail stop following us under your invisibility cloak.' 

And she came to a stop when she reached the Seventh floor left corridor with the painting of Barnabus the Barmy to her back. She paced this length of the corridor thrice before a door opened,  showing a room stuffed with comfortable couches and a fireplace roaring in the corner.

'Please have a seat, Son of Hecate and Daughter of Athena. We must speak.'

A/N:

Unexpected chapter, too soon of an update.

Only 'cause it was prewritten.

I suck at haikus.

Yay!

Short story: Oops!

A[redacted] is a daughter of Ares and she is very possessive when it comes to her friends and her sword,κρίσης, which was a gift from her father. 

We all know that children of Ares can be arrogant and headstrong. But not A. She was docile unless someone hurt her friends. All of us know who Percy Jackson is. 

It was a friendly duel between Star and Percy. They had challenged each other for practice and soon an audience was building because SOMEONE had accidently let it slip. A joined the audience. Chiron trotted over to the center and explained the rules. The fight started and lasted longer than anyone had expected. Star was holding up against Percy before they let their left guard down. Percy took this opportunity and kicked them down.

'Yield?'

'Yield.'

But only Percy saw A stand up and pull her sword out. Only Percy saw the fire burning in her eyes.  And only Percy was lying in the infirmary later.

A/N:

Please. Eat something. Drink a little bit of water. Get some sleep. You're beautiful. If you need someone to talk to, you can always message me.

See ya later!

(1020 Words Including A/N)