16. kitty cat traps!

umehito and i were chilling out together cause i was bored outta my mind of waiting tables at the host club. we were sat on pillows inside the pentagram rug, we were sipping our instant coffee talking shit about everyone.
Well kinda we didn't have a lot of the tea to share so I banged on about mine and mori's secret make outs and everything.

"So your dating mori?" He asked before taking another long sip. Hu. Were not. Were not but he's still kissing me whenever he wants. Should we be dating? It would make me unbelievably happy if we did start dating. Imagine me dating takashi. Its only what ive been wanting for so long. "Oh wow your face is all red. Best cool yourself before Kirimi gets here." I snapped back into reality at those words and jumped up

"KIRIMI IS COMING!! OMG I NEED TO GET A BETTER DRESS OMG WAIT HERE!" I sped out the room and ran straight past the host club group as fast as I could. I ran all the way to the dressing room and grabbed a cute red dress that go down to my knees. It has gold lining and cute gold gloves that match. AND! Theres no zipper cause god loves me today.

I left the changing room and bumped into someone.
I looked up and saw sawada.

"Hey ada! Little kirimi is coming and we always have the best princes tea parties." I told him as I gestured to my dress "how do I look?" I gave him a twirl and he smiled.

"You look amazing. Though one of these days I would like to see you in a suit" he commented as he looked around frantically. "Sorry its just that normally your boyfriend would be here to stop me from talking to you" he chuckled and scratched his neck.

"I dont have a boyfriend" I mentioned confused. He smiled and grabbed my cheek

"So your up for grabbs?" He said before pulling me in.

Our lips met, he kissed sweetly. Anyone else would love this but its not right. I didn't like it. I wanted takashi.
How stupid am I. A cute guy is kissing me and yet I'm thinking of someone else.
But I've been in love with takashi for a long time, and I'm finally getting my chance I can't pass it up.

I heard something drop in the background and I pushed sawada away I looked to see haruhi and mori stood off to the side. Haru bent down and tried to pick up the mannequin shed dropped. I never took my eyes off of takashi. He looked so sad, so betrayed, his eyes showed sorrow.
I never spoke. I never took my eyes off of him. I just ran out of the room.

What have I done? Can't I for once just not mess things up.

I made my way down to the court yard and walked around for awhile. I need to get my mind off of everything. Heres a secret: my life is going to shit! I just want to be the one to live a good life, get the guy, and a happily ever after.

Whilst walking around I heard this really aggressive cat hissing. Following the noise I found kirimi close to tears over this cat.  Umehito has a crushing fear/condition about light and kirimi is dead terrified of cats!

I ran over to the cat to grabb it out of kirimi's way but ass i was running over i heard this loud crashing sound. I looked up and saw umehito. Without his robe. Without the cat puppet. Just umehito stupidly jumping out of a window to help his little sister.
Unfortunately he flattened due to the light, not too bad but it was worth it for kiri to see just how princely her brother is.

I ended up being the one to remove the cat.

~~~~~~~

"Would you like some tea? Princess tsukiyama?" She asked holding the tea pot over my plastic cup.

"Oh why yes thank you dear princess kirimi I would love some" I responded holding out my cup for her to fill.

Ume was watching us as we played tea parties in the host club. Obviously whilst he was in his room because of the lights. We'd kept the door open for him to watch.

Umehito's pov

"Psst" I whisper yelled "mori pssst" he caught on and made his way over to me. He entered the room and I shut the door behind him. I dragged him by the arm to a chair and forced him down. I lit a fe candles.

"Nekosawa?" He questioned. I shush him using beelzenef.

"What are your intentions with my best friend hu? You can't be kissing him and not making the effort to date him!" I scolded.

"He doesn't like me that way" the boy told me as his eyes met the floor.

"Oh don't give me that shit" his head sprung up and he stared at me in disbelief at my cursing "that boy has done nothing but love you since he started working for you" his eyes widened in surprise "oh please I know everything! So does haruhi! Now if you think that sawada dued has a chance your wrong! Now I dont wanna hear anymore about you kissing him randomly! I wanna hear the lovey dovey shit that makes me wanna gag okay! I want to hear alllllll about the effort your putting in to make this fling a relationship! Do you understand?"

It took him a moment but he nodded his head yes.

"But" thats not what I wanna hear. "How?" He asked sadly.

"Oh for Christ sake your both useless ask haruhi for a book on romance that should help you. I'll cast a few incantations to help as well. Good luck"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WAIT MORI!" I yelled which caused him to stop getting in the limo. With my hands on my knees my body hunched and my breath almost as unstable as the anime Community, I tried to get out a few words. He stood waiting patiently. I regained my breathing and stood up straight.

"I don't like him. sawada. i told him i was sorry and that i didn't feel the same way about him, cause i don't, i don't like him. i didn't like the kiss either, I've come to realise i don't like being kissed unless its you."