Chapter 1

(A/N: Adrienne's personality is a mix of Chat Noir when with LB and Adrien when with LB. Marinette's personality is a mix of Ladybug with Chat Noir and Marinette with Chat Noir. Also, remember, Adrienne is just Adrien as a girl and Lyle is just Lila as a boy)

Adrienne's POV

I have been dating Lyle for 4 years. He was great at first, but he became toxic overtime. My relationship with him is far from romantic, heck, there isn't love at all but my father insists I stay with him because it will be good for the company image.

Me, alongside my cousin Felix, are models for the Gabriel Brand and I hate that job. The thing is, Lyle is the child of an ambassador so it's a good way to promote the brand. I love my father but what he wants me to do is intoxicating. Then there's Felix. We used to be so close, like siblings even. But he changed. We live together by the request of aunt Amelie, who thinks it would be nice if we lived together to help rebuild our relationship with each other. Felix is an a$$h0le really. He can't even keep up a relationship with someone. I've lost count of the girls he brought home because there were so many. They never even went on dates! All they do is stay is his room, what's so romantic about that?! He's about to bring someone tomorrow...gee.

Anyway, today, there's an event hosted and me, Felix and Lyle are REQUIRED to attend. I thought this would be a good way to reconnect with both Lyle and Felix. The drive was very silent and awkward really. Even the dumbest person in the world can tell that this family isn't close.

I miss those times when we were a happy family.

As we entered the place the event is held, I was honestly very impressed by it. It's the perfect mix of fancy and rugged. It's held like a royal ball but all the drinks are taken from a little place in the side that resembles a bar. Almost of the staff were in fancy suits too. Nice.

(For imaginary purposes)

Lyle grabbed my arm and brought me to the bar-like setting

Lyle grabbed my arm and brought me to the bar-like setting. I grumbled in annoyance. He works hard and all, but he lies a lot and loves to get drunk and eye f*ck other women. I drink too, but not as much. Oh well.