Chapter 2

Adrienne's POV

The fact that SHE would be coming here tonight really has me excited. She has this certain pressence that makes you miss her when she's gone. Felix is in his room wathing who knows what. I was in the living room watching My Hero Academia while wondering what the heck I'm supposed to do since she'll be here. I've never been attracted to a woman before and I think my father will murder me if he finds out about it.

Then the doorbell rang.

'Get that would you?!' Yelled Felix.

I rolled my eyes and went to open the door. As I did, I was face to face with HER.

'Hey. It's you.' She said with a smile.

I just stood there like an idiot. Her in a suit was something, but her in her casual clothing has my head spinning. With the way her aura has me captivated, you'd think I'm hypnotized. How could I not? She's drop dead gorgeous. Her hair looked so soft and her eyes, oh her eyes, are so beautiful and I feel like I'm drowning in them.

'Can I come in?' She asked.

I snapped out of my trance and nodded. I held the door open and she walked in. I ended up inhaling her scent and she smelled really good. She smelled like cookies, muffins or literally any baked goods and coffee.

'Nice place.' She said.

I inhaled and decided to act more...me. She pulled a lot with me yesterday, why not do the same?

'I know.' I grinned.

She laughed and I wanted to thank her for it. I then heard Felix yell from his room.

'Adrienne, was that Marinette?!'

So that's her name. Marinette.

'Yeah!' I answered, once again not taking my eyes off her.

She smiled. She's so cute wtf I didn't know a human this cute can exist.

I then spoke up. 'So your name is Marinette huh Little Lady?'

Like I said, I needed to act more me.

'Little Lady?' She asked with a smile.

I shrugged. She chuckled at that.

'Yes Sweetheart, that's my name.' She said in a low tone voice that sent my stomach flipping.

Ok, I did not expect that.

Felix then walked in. It looks like he heard that interaction. 'Hey Marinette. Don't mind her, this dorky b!tch just likes calling everyone nicknames.'

'Oh f*ck you Felix.' I retorted at him.

'It's fine.' She chuckled. 'I find it nice.'

She finds it nice? Wow ok.

I felt my cheeks heat up and Felix rolled his eyes. She found it nice. People usually say I'm weird when I do that, this is the first time someone said it's nice.

'Marinette, let's go to my room.' Said Felix, a little desperately if I'm being honest.

Marinette looked like she didn't want to but she obliged. But before that, she turned to me and smiled.

'It's really nice to meet you Adrienne.' She said.

'Back at you.' I smiled.

She then went into Felix's room. For the next hourse, I wasn't watching the anime, it was watching me. I feel like the characters would talk to me if they weren't fictional.