number two

"Folks, I hold in my hand a davice so powerful, it can actually pull air right out of the sky. Gather round, gather round." We could already hear Fast Tony in the distance, talking nonsense he found and tries to manipulate others to buy it. Manny lifted him up by his leg upside down, glaring at him.

"Why are you scaring everybody with this doomsday stuff?" Manny asked, not letting go of Tony as I came to them and hopped on Manny's tusk.

Tony laughed and whispered to Manny. "I'm trying to make a living here, pal." As he said that, he wriggled off Manny's grip and rolled to ice then stand on it. "It's my weather forecast. The five-day outlook calls for intense flooding, followed by the end of the world." He shouted the last part to give it effect as others gasped. "And a slight chance of patchy sunshine later in the week."

"Come on, don't listen to him. Fast Tony would sell his own mother for a grape." Manny brought others attention to him, trying to convice them to not trust what Tony says.

"Are you making an offer?" Tony asked whispering, but as he realized others are watching he shook his head. "I mean, no, I would not."

"Haven't you heard? The ice is melting." Pig like (Idk how's that creature called) said, hitting the right thing. It's actually fact that ice is slowly melting but it doesn't mean we're all gonna die.

"You see this ground, it's covered in ice. A thousand years ago, it was covered in ice. A thousand years from now, it still will be ice." Manny kept convincing them. I scratched the back of my neck, not sure about that. There's bigger possibility it will melt. It's getting pretty hot in here but at least it's not that cold like years ago. 

"Say, buddy, not to cast aspersions on your survival instincts or nothing, but haven't mammoths pretty much gone extinct? And weasels too?" Another one asked, meaning me and Manny. 

"What are you talking about?" I asked. Well, it's true I'm probably the last of my kind, but do I look like I care? No. 

"About you two being the last of your kinds." He again said, grinning at us. I don't really care about me being the last weasel as we haven't seen around any else, but Manny does care. Mammoths are the biggest animals in this world, or I haven't seen bigger.

"Your breath smeels like ants." Manny pointed out, wanting to avoid this theme. We never talked about it as we hadn't even noticed, but as I look at it the realization really hit Manny. 

"Be that as it may, when's the last time you saw another mammoth, or weasel?" He again asked after he smelled his disgusting breath. 

"Nah. Don't pay any attention to him, Manny, Rose." Diego told us, but it don't help. At least not to Manny. 

"Mammoths can't go extinct. They're biggest things on Earth." Manny growled, not wanting to believe what might be true and end this conversation already.

"What about dinosaus?" Red lady bird asked and first thing that came to my mind is white dinosaur chasing me and almost killing me, if it weren't my luck. Diego and Manny noticed my remembering face, but before they could pep a word, I shook my head and jumped down from Manny's tusk.

"Dinosaurs were something else. They made enemies and killed each other. They were eating, drinking and killing. That's why they went extinct. At least I think." I blurred out but muttered to myself the last sentence, glaring at all of them as Manny put his trunk on my shoulder, as he don't have hands or paws.

"Look. Some idiot's going down the Eviscerator." Someone called and the bad feeling filled my body, everyone looking up the same way.

"Oh, please tell me that's not our idiot." Manny sighed tiredly, not wanting to hear the answer I'm gonna give him right now when I looked up at my sloth best friend.