The Avengers -1

" And there came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's Mightiest Heros and Heroine's found themselves United against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born- to finght the foes no single superhero could withstand. Through the years, their roster has prospered, changing many times, but their glory has never been denied!  Heed the call, then- for now, the Avengers assemble. "

(BURNING BLUE FLAMES. A smokey cube emerges- THE TESSERACT. Filling the screen with blackness.)

(CUT TO: EXT. THRONE ROOM, SPACE NIGHT)

(Kneeling behind a throne, a clothed and armoured figure, known as the OTHER bows.)

THE OTHER (V.O.): "The tesseract has awakened. It is on a little world. A human world. The would wield its power.... "

(CUT TO: The other faces a HORNED SHAPED SHADOW. LOKI. Loki is handed the CHITAURI SCEPTER, a long golden handle, fittled with a blue gem encircled with silver blades.)

THE OTHER (V.O.) : " But our ally knows it's working like they never will. He is ready to lead. And our force, our Chitauri will follow."

(HIGH WIDE ON: Thousands of Chitauri stand ready in seething mass of neat rows and colums.......the ground QUAKES.)

THE OTHER (V.O.) : " The world will be his. The universe yours. And the humans, what can they do but burn?"

"Excuse me! " Lots of offended statements are heard at the statement.

"Who is he? " Harry asks his distate for 'the other' clear in his voice.
But the only answer he got was " You'll see? " As the Avengers himself didn't know who was he.

(CUT TO: EXT. S.H.I.E.L.D PROJECT P.E.G.A.S.U.S FACILITY NIGHT)

( Out in the NEW MEXICO desert, a remote research faculty is in a state of panic. Its an evacuation. A swooping helicopter flies CHAOS.)

( Men in black suits run around in a typical, 'we have to leave' fashion. Soldiers on foot jump on humvees, accelerating out of there. A voice bellows from hidden loudspeakers.)

(EXT. HELICOPTER PADS CONTINOUS)

( Standing a few yards away from the landing pad. A men in suit with badass shades, looks at the chopper as it lands. This is SHIELD agent Phil Coulson.)

( Walking out of the helicopter is Agent Maria Hill and SHIELD Director Nick Fury. They climb out and approach Agent Coulson.)

NICK FURY: " How bad is it? "

AGENT COULSON: "That is the problem, sir. We don't know."

"How could you not know?" Molly Weasley asks in a judging manner and narrows her eyes at them.

The Avengers look at her and raise their brows.
" They were dealing with something  for the first time and some problem arises. How could they know? " Thor says in a voice which indicates that he is speaking to a three year old and scoffs.

(INT. FACILITY FLOOR NIGHT)

Agent Coulson leads Fury and Hill through the radiation sector of the facility. Hundreds of technicians and other staff ran around, taking only the essentials.