#2- Pastries and Home.

The duo heard the bell ring and looked at who just entered and saw.....

The music club?!

-----
No one's pov.
The music club, Hailey, Zander, Sean, Milly and Luke all walked through the Bakery door, leaving the duo surprised but they regained their senses and continued staring out the window awkwardly trying to not let the music club catch sight of them. Hailey approached the cashier, Daniel. "Hello What can I get for you today ma'am?" Hailey looked at the pastry list and then chose. "I would like two rainbow muffins, one pink devil cookie, one blackberry cupcake and one ocean cookie please!" Daniel tapped in the order. "Okay that'll be 24.48 please!" Hailey paid Daniel and got a booth for the five of them, RIGHT BEHIND THE DUO. Jake and Zel were sweating bullets not to be seen, until Daniel called his name. "Uhhh Jake and Zel come get your muffins!" Fuck. The music club stopped talking as they were like a second ago and wondered where the two were until Zel got up, grabbed Jakes hand and rushed over to Daniel. "Hey you two, do y'all want for take-out?" "Yeah we have school to get back to anyways!" Zel said happily. Uhh he wasn't happy- "aight let me get a box, y'all wait here" Zel nodded and glanced behind him, looking at the music club, seeing them looking at the duo with fucking daggers. 'oh shit!' Daniel came out with their muffins in a pink, tied with a purple bow, box and handed it to Jake, He took it gladly. "Thanks Daniel!" "Your welcome Jake, come back after school and get me caught up with what's happening okay?" Jake only thought for a few seconds. "Sorry Daniel, my mom wants me to be home on time today... If I can sneak out soon then I'll get ya caught up!" Daniel nodded as the duo walked off with the music clubs glaring daggers fading away. "They're fucking scary when they hate people..." Jake complained. "I know but we have to get to school it's 12:45 right now anyway." Jake nodded and walked to the school, holding hands with Zel.

after school, with jake•
•Angst commencing...°

Jake sighed as He walked home, nervous as for what his mom wants him home early for. And fate seemed to hate him because he was too lost in his thoughts to realize he was already home, though, he was just standing infront of the front door. He sighed nervously before putting a shaky hand on the knob and turning it, opening the door to his alcohol-smelling house. Jake pinched his nose. He walked in and closed the door, looking around for his mom and soon found her sitting in his bedroom, which was kinda odd? "Mother?" He spoke quietly. His mother turned around and looked at Jake seriously, 'whats going on?' "Jake, you and zoey need to pack your things." Jake looked at her, bewildered. "W-what why?!" He yelled surprised of what she said. "You and her need to pack NOW!" Jake flinched when she yelled. But she approached him. "M-mother..?"

*Punch!*

Jake yelped in pain and fell on the ground heavily for a light person. His mother was breathing steam. "PACK YOUR FUCKING THINGS AND GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, YOU DISGRACE!" Jake looked at her in fear and nodded, rushing to get up and pack his things. His mother watched for a second before she left his room to go to Zoey's as for she was home now.... Jake watched her leave and had more fear rise inside, not because of his mother hurting him, but because she might hurt Zoey, and Zoey was the last person Jake wanted to see hurt. He snuck around his mother and hid somewhere in Zoey's room and watched whatever what was happening, go down.

"Zoey pack your things and leave with Jake." Zoey looked at her mother, away from his vanity, putting down her make-up. "W-what do you mean?" She asked confused. "I mean, Pack your things and get out. With. JAKE." She yelled making Zoey flinch aswell as he did. She nodded, putting her make-up items into his make-up bag and zipping it up. Their mother looked... Satisfied? And left her room, probably to go smoke... Zoey looked at her closet and opened it, finding Jake Inside. "I'm guessing you don't know why she asked us that either?" He shook his head. "Mmm...well we might as well pack.." She pulled him out of her closet and grabbed all her clothing, shoving it inside a suit-case. Jake stared at her for a second before leaving to his room to pack.

After the fashion twins packed and went down to see their mother•

The Fashion duo looked at their mother as she looked at them, and slapped the both of them, surprising Zoey but Jake just flinched. "YOU TWO ARE DISAPPOINTMENTS TO ME AND THIS WHOLE FAMILY." Now Zoey nor Jake liked being called disappointments. At the corner of Jakes eye, he could see Zoey starting to shake a little, and he grabbed her hand from under the table and squeezed it lightly and comforting. "I WANT YOU OUT MY HOUSE YOU FUCKING FA###TS, NOW!" She yelled angerly and grabbed a nearby vase that was made by.... Jade from middle school. And aimed for Zoey then she chucked it at her....

*CRASH!*

-----

Uhhhh I hope your not sensitive to anything inside this part but thank you for reading and goodbye!

929 words