#4- Sean?

Sean nodded, although confused, he needed to find out what happened. He looked at Jake, he was holding he arm, Sean looked at his arm and saw blood?!

----

Sean suddenly grabbed Jake's arm, a yelp of pain came from Jake which immediately made Sean let go. "Oh! Sorry, Sorry!"

Jake waved his arm, trying to shake off the pain, Zoey was quickly getting worried for her little brother. "It's fine! Your fine! I'm fine!" He tried to assure himself.

After that little freak out, they were careful of his arm as they had loaded luggage and themselves into the car.

Sean drove for a while, Jake and Zoey were honestly confused on where he was driving, until they pulled into a hospitals parking lot. "Uhh.."

"We need to take care of your arm first, it looks badly injured and we can't have it get infected, also because since my dad works here, hospital visits are always free." Sean got out after explaining, Zoey also got out, helping Jake out the car after.

Sean led them into the hospital, up to the first desk, he waved at the lady at the desk, the lady waved back. "Well hello Sean, welcome back! Might I ask why your here? Your next check-up isn't until the 17th?"

"My friends arm is heavily injured with glass, so I want to have him checked on and bandaged before I take them to my house." The lady looked at Sean, then noticed Zoey and Jake behind him, more specifically noticing Jake's arm.

"Oh Athena! His arm!" The lady jumped out her chair and left from behind the desk, in front of Jake, she carefully grabbed his arm and inspected it.

"Oh Athena, Oh Athena! This is bad, we need to get you treated right away!" The lady quickly grabbed up the phone and dialed Sean's father.

After a few minutes, Sean's father burst through the doors, surprising all the patients in waiting and even some doctors.

"I heard that a man's arm is heavily injured with glass?" Sean's father's deep voice boomed within the room, he fixed his glasses and looked at the receptionist, Jake, Zoey, and Sean.

"Yes, there's a lot of glass that could be stuck into his arm and that would get infected!" The lady worriedly said.

Sean's father, (he gets a name now) Jaques, approached Jake and took one look at his arm. "Alright, Sean bring him and this girl to room 107, I'll be waiting there."

Sean nodded as Jaques walked away to room 107. "I'll get you three signed in, please go to Dr.Everett!" The receptionist lady said, sitting back down and getting Sean signed into the hospital.

Sea nodded again, and pushed Zoey and Jake to room 107, opening the door, Jaques was getting ready some supplies to fix Jake's arm with. "Sit down boy with the injured arm, I'll fix your arm when I finished getting my supplies."

"Okay.." Jake whispered and sat on the little bed, Zoey and Sean sat in the chairs.

Jaques put on some plastic gloves, grabbed some tweezers, and turned to Jake. "This is going to hurt a little bit son, but don't worry, it'll get those pieces of glass out"

And so started the painful process of treating Jake's arm, there was many yelps of pain from Jake that made both of the two in chairs worry for him, although Sean is a music freak and Jake's bullied the club for years, Sean had a kind heart and he honestly was pretty worried for Jake after seeing him with his arm.

*Meanwhile on Sean's phone which was on silent.*

Hailey :) : Sean???

Hailey :) : Sean are you there?