ᴄʜᴀᴘ 1- ᴀ ᴄᴀᴛ ᴄᴀꜰᴇ

My eyes fluttered open just to be met with the blinding bright light of the sun shining through my bedroom window. I groaned in annoyance and quickly threw the covers over my head. I closed my eyes tightly and tried to fall back into slumber but for some reason I just couldn't. "It's too early!" I screeched to no one in particular. 

After many failed attempts to fall back asleep I finally gave up and threw the thick covers off my head. "Its cold in here." I mumbled. "Then again I'm always cold in the morning." I yawned and slowly but surely got up from my bed. I headed to the bathroom and started up the shower.

'This should wake me up at least a bit.' 

I walked out of the bathroom and over to my closet. I picked a nice looking outfit with a white skirt/shorts/pants and a pink crew neck/tee shirt/hoddie and a pair of white boots/sandals/sneakers and a pair of strawberry milk earrings. (I would wear the white skirt with a pink hoddie and white sneakers. Also sorry if you don't like the colors I thought it would mach the kawaii cat cafe vibe. Also if you don't have your ears pierced then there clip on ones.) I picked up all of my clothing items and walked back to the bathroom grabbing a towel on the way. 

(If you dont like picking them you wore a white skirt with a pink hoddie and white sneakers with the stawberry milk earrings.)

I huffed as I threw all of my clothing items on the floor except my earrings, those I placed next to the sink. "I got worn out from just carrying all of that stuff from my closet to the bathroom? Well that's upsetting." I sighed and undressed myself before hopping into the shower.

------

I rapped my fluffy towel firmly around my chest just as my phone started to screech about an incoming call. I walked over to the the sink and picked up my phone to see who the caller was.

'I swear if this is another random number telling me about how they got attacked by a pigeon on the sidewalk.'

But luckily for me there was no random bungle of numbers just a picture of my friend Sonia. I quickly clicked to answer button and pressed the phone up against my ear. "Hi Y/n!" I heard to friendly and bubbly voice of Sonia say from the other line. "Hi Sonia. Do you need something?" I answered politely. I always tried to be polite around my friend Sonia because of how polite she is to everyone. "Oh yes actually I do! But its more of a question then a favor." She said never losing the sweet tone she had. "Hm?" "Well I was wondering if you would like to come to a cat cafe with me a Chihiro today around 12:30?" She asked gingerly. Soina and Chihiro didn't actually know if I liked cats or not because it never came up in a conversation. "A cat cafe? We have one of those around here? I mean I guess so. Just send me to location and I'll meet you there." "Oh good! I'll see you there later Y/n bye!" Sonia said sounding relieved. "Bye!" With that I ended the short call.

"A cat cafe huh?" I mumbled as I set down my phone back on the counter. 

'I guess I should start getting ready for my day then.'

I scooped up all of my clothes off the ground and placed them onto my f/c stool. After I got dressed I put my earrings on and started to do my make up. Nothing big just concealer and lip gloss. (If you don't wear makeup then ignore that part.) 

After I finished up everything I picked up my phone once again to check the time and where the location for the cafe that Sonia send me was. 

'11:57. Now lets see where the cafe is. Huh?! Its like ten miles away from my house how did I not know about this place?!'

I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my r/c side purse before leaving my room. I ran down the stairs and went into the kitchen to see M/n my mom. "Hi mom." "Y/n! Did you oversleep again?" She asked with a sigh. "Nope! Actually this time I was just getting ready to go meet with Sonia and Chihrio." I answered as I grabbed my car keys and started to exit the kitchen. "I have to go now or I'll be late! Bye love you!" I said in a rushed manner as I headed for the front door. "I heard my mothers voice yell back a faint, "Love you!" As I shut the front door. I walked over to my f/c jeep and hopped in. "Now lets get going!"

(Yes Y/n is rich enough to own a jeep in this story)

------

I arrived at the cafe while blaring Baby by Justin Bieber. I quickly shut of my radio before exiting my car and examining the small but not tiny cafe. It didn't look bad at all it actually looked really cute. 

"Okay Y/n. Don't scare the cats away." I mumbled to myself as I walked up to the building.

Hope you enjoyed chapter one!