ᴄʜᴀᴘ 3- ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ

-3'd P.O.V-

All four of the boys now back in there cat forms went down through the wall and back into the food storage room. All of them quickly turned back into to humans one last time before they went back out through the kitchen and to the cafe.

"Why are we going back to the cafe again?" Kokichi asked with a groan of annoyance. "So people don't get more suspicious of us then they already are." Kiibo answered as he peaked by the side of the storage room door frame to see if anyone was coming. "Kokichi please don't get yourself pushed off of a table this time." Rantaro said, "They seriously might send you to an adoption center if you don't stop causing so much trouble." "Ha! Like those idiots could even lay one of there slimy little fingers on me!" Kokichi responded with a large and confident grin. Shuichi sighed before saying, "Lets just go." And all of the boys started to turn back into there cats forms.

-Y/n's P.O.V-

I stood up grabbing my r/c purse in the process and started to reach out to grab the bill before it was swiped out of reach from me. "Huh? Sonia give that back!" I said as I tried to grab the slip of paper from the girl but she just kept moving it away. "No way! It's rude to not pay for a meal with your friends especially when I was the one who invited you two." Sonia said but I kept trying to reason with her saying it would be rude if I let her pay but Sonia just walked up to the front register and started to pay. "Why did I even bother of course she wouldn't let me pay not even a penny!" I said to no one in particular as I slouched in my seat. Chihiro laughed from the seat across from me before saying, "I mean what did you expect Sonia never lets us pay." He said in a trying to be reasonable tone. "I know but I can I least try! Sonia is just way to kind for her own good." 

I turned to looked around the cafe once again mesmerized but the kawaii theme they had going on all around the cafe. Plus the piano music made it way more relaxing and peaceful then other places. 

-Kokichi's P.O.V-

Right when all of the boy were about to transform back Rantaro turned around and took one look at my face before saying, "Wait. don't transform yet." Kiibo turned around to look at the greenette confused face on. "Why?" He asked. "Kokichi what are you planning?" Rantaro said with an intense look. "Huh? Oh nothingggg." I said with a truly 'innocent' smile. "Anyways lets get going!" I said quickly before turning into my cat form and running off. "Kokichi!" I heard Shuichi yell from behind me as I kept running through the kitchen.

I quickly ran out from the kitchen and looked around the cafe for a certain new female. 

'Since she's new she shouldn't know that I could steal her food. I'll just act like I want to just hangout around her table and then, BAM! Her food is mine!' 

I grinned at my inner thoughts and finally spotted the h/c haired female. I ran towards the not too big table and went under it before jumping up to the seat of the booth and then to the table. 

"Huh? A cat?" The girl said said turning to look at me. She started to take in my features till she laid her eyes on my scarf and eyes before quickly remembering the past events. "Hi Kokichi." She said with a small smile pushed towards the me. I'd was a little shook that she already knew my name so she would probably already know all of my tricks. I quickly started too look around the table for food only to be met with pure disappointment. There was no food left on the table they had already ate it all! 

'Wait is that a cheesecake?'

I started to stare at the creamy sweet with big eyes. The girl took notice of this and picked up the plate with the delicious treat on it. I just kept staring at the plate as it traveled closer towards me.

"Do you want it?" The h/c haired girl suddenly asked which snapped me out of my trance. I turned to look at the female. She set the plate down in front of me and the put her hands in her lap. "Then you can have it. I'm full anyway." 

'Well that was way more boring then how I was gonna get it before but cheesecake is cheesecake.'

I started to eat the pastry slowly but quicker and quicker as I started to taste how delicious it was.

-Y/n's P.O.V-

I watched as the white fluffy cat named Kokichi scarfed down my cheesecake. When he finished he simply just looked up at me. We stared at each other for a solid minute before he walked over to he and sat right in front of me still just staring at me as he sat on the sleek pink and white table. 

'Does he want something?'

I didn't dare say anything despite my thoughts.

Kokichi got into a leaping position and jumped. At first it surprised me because I didn't know where he was going until I felt something soft land on the top of the head as he made a soft *thump* from the landing. To be completely honest I had no idea what to do but just sit there and let him do his own thing. 

Chihiro and I both just sat there in complete silence until Sonia came back to the table and sat down. 

"Y/n you know you have a cat on your head right?" She said as she pointed her finger toward the fur ball. "Wait is that Kokichi?!" She asked in a slight whisper yell as she stared at the cat in amazement. I just put a thumbs up worried that the moment of my mouth or nodding would scare Kokichi. "How did you get him to do that?" Sonia asked confused as she turned to look at me now. I grabbed a napkin and I glanced over at Chihiro as a signal. I'm surprised he understood though as he handed me a blacked ink pen. I started to write on the napkin.

I gave him my cheesecake and when he finished it he jumped up onto my head (▰˘◡˘▰).

Sonia looked at the cat in wonder before saying, "Perhaps it's his way of showing appreciation?" 

As if on cue Kokichi jumped off my head and back onto the table when Sonia offered that simple idea. He took one more glance at me before jumping off the table and running off somewhere. 

'Well that was something.'