❥ Adorable monstrosity ❦

꧁ ꪶꪮꪖᦔﺃꪀᧁ ꧂

You slowly walked to the seawater. Maybe you were slow because of your drowsiness?
You peered into the clear blue water. As you peered in, you saw something that you wished you didn't see.
An Abyss Mage.
"A fluffy robe? Wait... WHAAAAAAAT?!" you sort-of shouted out, this made you wide awake. As you shouted, you realized your voice was actually deeper. When you were talking to yourself earlier, you hadn't noticed the change in your voice.
Seriously. If you had to go into Teyvat, maybe just.. like, turn into something not a monster? Being an Abyss Mage was incredibly slow, too.
You sincerely prayed this was a dream. You pinched your face. Well, you didn't. You were too fluffy and your hand was covered by your soft robe. It wouldn't have hurt much, even if it did give you pain.

You flopped down on the wet sand. What were you going to do now?
I mean, it's not like.. you're gonna get free food and services? You got up and slowly walked.. ugh, you gotta practice sports sometime. You slowly walked towards the dirt path. You spotted some fruit.

With your sharp claws, you climbed atop a fruit tree and grabbed a Sunseitta. You nibbled it.
It wasn't that bad. It was sort of like an apple, but strangely sweeter. It felt as if the sunlight had passed through this fruit, very warm. I mean, maybe that's why it's called a Sunseitta?

Suddenly, you heard a loud crack. You looked below. The branch you were sitting on was about to break.
"WAIT-" you shouted, as if the branch could listen to you. "AHHHHHH!" You fell onto the tall grass.
You weren't banged up at all, just a bit shocked. You looked at your short legs. There was no injury. Hmm, these robes are extremely useful, aren't they?
You stood up with a bit of a stumble. Looking around aimlessly would never work, you had to form a plan. Which wasn't really your thing, you're more suited to be a healer than the front lines or the strategist.

As you limped towards a boulder, you relaxed.
-----
You woke up from a short nap. You heard leaves rustling.
You squeaked and silently ran into a bunch of leafy bushes. You couldn't tell what or who did that, but it'd be better to be safe than sorry.
"Who. There?" a small growl came. Oh, it must be Razor! Wait, why do you feel happy? Razor hates enemies! Shuddering, you slowly poke your head out, expecting Razor to immediately hit you with his Debate Club. Unexpectedly yet fortunate, Razor was nowhere to be seen.

You sprinted- no, jogged towards another bush, this time nearer to the City of Wind and Freedom, Monstadt. Poetry flows like the wind! Your plan was to get to Monstadt without being seen and steal some food. If you were discovered, you'd have no choice but to die or convince the finders that you were a friendly and peaceful mob.
It was very risky, yes. But for a reference... great power comes great responsibility, and so I quote. Not like I had more power if I snuck in, but more necessities and essentials!
Just as you finished forming your plan, you ran headfirst into-
"RAZOR!" you screamed as the wolf boy grabbed you by your robes. "WAIT, I'M PEACEFUL, HELP!" Razor sniffed you suspiciously. "Enemy.. no friend. Go. Leave. Now. Enemy. Not. Welcome."
"YES I'LL GO, I'M SORRY!" you yelled at the angry wolf boy. Wolf boys are tough to handle, especially when you're using a form of a literal monster. In this case, an Abyss Mage.
"Jesus cries! That nearly-.." you muttered to yourself, terrified. You looked back and saw no one and nothing except a bunch of trees, grass and bushes. You jogged into another bush and before that, you ran again into another person. Except, now looking, she wasn't an adult.

gᥙᥱss ᥕһ᥆ sһᥱ іs? ᥴ᥆mmᥱᥒ𝗍!
ᥕᥱᥣᥣ, sᥱᥱ ᥡᥲ!

to be continued...