❥ Dodoco's surprise ❦

"Mister Fluffball!" the dangerous but cute kid shouted. "Klee knew you weren't gone for good! Do you want to go fish-blasting with me?" Oh no.
You nodded your fluffy head anyway, and Klee pulled you over to Springvale's pond. Wow, it only took five minutes? Klee sure is quick - or you're just too slow. "Klee always bombs fish here! No one ever comes here till' sunset, so Klee won't hurt anybody!" Klee giggled cheekily. "Jean says hurting people is bad!"
This kid... is so precious.

After Klee threw in a couple bombs into the pond. The fish was forced up onto land, now blasted into pieces. "Aw no! Klee must've blew it up too hard."
Klee still got a bunch of perfectly grilled fish. "Monstadt Grilled Fish! Time to dig in!"

-----

Klee brought you back to Monstadt, carrying you in her bulging backpack filled with bombs. You didn't move, besides dusting off your messed up robe's dust. You were afraid the bombs would explode while you were inside.

Klee ran into her bedroom and locked the door. She opened the bag and pulled you up. "This is Klee's bedroom! Do you want to.. write a story?" she asked. You nodded your head once again. Klee tiptoed and pulled a high drawer, grabbing a bunch of crayons and pencils, some falling down in the process.
"Oh no!" Klee miserably looked down, seeing the fallen crayons and pencils. She struck you with her cuteness and you rushed out of the open bag and started picking up the crayons with your sharp claws. Klee giggled, "Mister Fluffball! You're helping me?"
She jumped up and down and helped you get her pencils too.

-----

The story was written!
You read it again.

𝗢𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗱𝗼𝗴𝗴𝘆. 𝗗𝗼𝗴𝗴𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲. ᦔꪮᧁᧁꪗ ꪑꪖᦔꫀ ꪑꪖꪀꪗ ᠻ𝕣ⅈꫀꪀᦔડ ꪖꪀᦔ ꪖꪶꪶⅈꫀડ. ᦔꪮᧁᧁꪗ ꪶꪮꪜꫀડ 𝕥ꪮ ᦔꪖꪀᥴꫀ. 𝗦𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗗𝗼𝗴𝗴𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲-𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗗𝗼𝗴𝗴𝘆'𝘀 𝘀𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗹 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗼 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝘀: "𝗛𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗵𝗮! 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗱𝗹𝘆!" 𝗗𝗼𝗴𝗴𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗮𝗱. ᦔꪮᧁᧁꪗ 𝕣ꫀꪖꪶꪶꪗ ⅈડ. 𝕥ꫝꫀ ડ𝕢ꪊⅈ𝕣𝕣ꫀꪶ 𝕥ꫝꫀꪀ ડ𝕥ꪖ𝕣𝕥ડ ᦔꪖꪀᥴⅈꪀᧁ. "ꪗꪮꪊ ᥴꪖꪶꪶ 𝕥ꫝꪖ𝕥 ꪖ ᦔꪖꪀᥴꫀ?" ᦔꪮᧁᧁꪗ ꪑꪮᥴ𝕜ꫀᦔ. 𝗦𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼𝗼. 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗠𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗼 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝘀: "𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝟮 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗱!" 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲.

You laughed. "Ha!" in a deep voice. Klee didn't seem bothered by it.
"Hehehe! Klee knew it was funny, and good!" Klee giggled. "It's incredible, right?"

And that was when they heard a door slam.

to be continued...