❥ Magic ❦

Previously:
You awoke.

...what was that? Whatever.. you slid out from under the bed.
You glanced at the story - but it wasn't there. Your heart dropped into your stomach and you gulped.
Did he take it?
...hopefully not. You looked up to see Klee was still asleep. This was your chance!
You quietly walked to the open window and squeezed yourself outside. You fell down - headfirst.
You touched your face with your claws. Wait - a face!
You peered at the window and saw..

 Wait - a face!You peered at the window and saw

A human Abyss Mage.
Do these even exist?
Are you just a Mary Sue? I mean, you do read fanfictions when you were at your world but..
You shook your head. Suddenly, your hair was blown onto your shoulders by a gentle breeze. You looked at the source and saw...?

-----

You discreetly climbed down the steep stairs leading to the Adventurer's Guild. Oh no. This was the hard part.
Kaytherine glanced at you. Oh god. You're gonna be toast! Burnt toast, specifically. you're already toast. A literal Pyro Abyss Mage.
Kaytherine ignored you and closed your eyes dazedly. You saw she had eye-bags. Probably for not sleeping for so long. Jeez, once you get back, you're gonna never skip any of Kaytherine's lines ever again. Oh wait, she probably thought you were just wearing an Abyss Mage's robes. You do have a human's head..

That was when you heard a dragon swoop around.

Note: The pictures I have featured is not mine. Also, sorry for short chapter! I'll be seeing you soon!