❥ Uh-oh ❦

Previously:
That was when you heard a dragon swoop around.

"Oh shoot."
Katheryne looked at the dragon flying around in sudden alarm. (GUYS I'M SORRY I GOT HER NAME WRONG BEFORE) But Katheryne probably was not permitted to leave her post. What, she's been there for over two years already? No wonder she's gotten eyebags! Strange though, this wasn't included in the official game.
You ran straight out the city front gates. No way you were going to be caught in those tornadoes the dragon had just spawned! Huff, puff! Damn, this is tiring! And slow, jeez. I seriously need to start practicing how to run quickly soon. I'm getting into too many life and death situations not to.
Anyway, you were out! The Traveler would fight the dragon away.. right?
"Are you okay!?" you could hear Amber loudly checking up on the Traveler. Wonder which gender is the Traveler...
Your train of thoughts were cut short when you spotted the city guards going back to their posts - which was straight to you.
Oh no. Ohhhhh noooo. I'm going to be in soooooo much trouble if I don't move quickly!
You ran and ran, but as expected, it was extremely slow. You were in the guards's view of sight now. Suddenly, you ended up in front of the Dawn Winery hidden in a bush.
What the heck just happened?! I was at the gates and then..
That was when you realized you were sitting in front of Batman's hous- I mean Diluc's house..
Oh no. And I thought it couldn't be any worse! I sincerely hope he's not near me.
You crept towards a tree out from the winery's grounds. You saw a broken and dirty mirror on the grassy floor. That was when it hit you.
You had a human face.

Note: Exams are over, this chapter's short. I'm playing the test of patience with you all...