Dress up

"What are you doing here?" Charles asked.
You stared at him for a moment and asked him back, "What are you doing here?"
"Getting fresh fruit, but you?" Charles asked again. You shook your head and denied, "No, I was just.. passing by."
"Your costume is really realistic." he said. "Almost had me thinking you were a real Abyss mage!"
"Uhh, yeah. Haha.." you nervously said. I should leave.
"I'm going to go now!"

After getting away from the Winery, you dusted off the imaginary dust on your robe. Fluffy, but I can't stay in this clothing forever.
You ended up in Springvale. There was a pond behind you, so you decided to go there to wash your face. At least, that's what you originally wanted to do when the pond suddenly exploded. Klee?!
"Heeheehee~" Klee giggled merrily. Then she looked at you as if she had just realized you were there.
"Mr Fluffball?" Klee asked.
"Uhh, no I'm not.." you nervously answered. There were two options Klee could choose - explode you or spare you.
Klee's spirits visibly sank. "Oh.. you look like Mr Fluffball though."
"Sorry I disappointed you.."
"It's okay!" Klee said. "Your clothes are soooo soft and fluffy! But.. umm, please don't tell Jean I exploded another pond.. hehehe.. what's your name?"
"My name is Y/N."
"Woooooow! That name is super nice!" Klee praised you.
"Th-thanks.."
Klee looked around and said, "Can you help Klee go back to Monstadt? Klee's a little lost right now..."
"Umm, okay, I will." you said.

At Klee's home, she said "Wanna have a game of.. umm.. dress up?"
"Sure!" you happily agreed. You really wanted to get out of this robe.. and your size is probably about the same as her. But still, human? But have the powers of an Abyss Mage? A dream, indeed.
"Ok, so you can keep Klee's clothes, okay?" Klee said. "The, um, first theme, is, er, pink!"
"Pink? Okay!"
Ten minutes later, you were wearing a short sleeved dress that had pink polka dots on it, and a white jacket to top it off. Klee's clothes are pretty childish, but I was probably a kid when I became this mage, so I think it's okay.. and I'm telling you, I think.
"Umm, are you done yet, Klee?" you asked her. Klee motioned for you to go to her.
"What would you rate me?!" Klee was wearing a pink gardenish aesthetic dress and a straw hat!
"Hmm, four point five stars out of five." you rated.
Klee giggled happily, "You are five out of five!"
"Aww, thank you, Klee!"
Suddenly the playful child seemed to have remembered something, "Oh, uh, Klee has to go now. The- the exit is over there, oh no.. Klee's gonna be late!"
Klee slammed the door behind her.
"Oh well, guess I'm getting out of here too." you said, picking up the robe. That is, until you heard a small click from the door. Wait, it's a possibility Albedo lives here too..

Note: FINALLY A NEW CHAPTER LMAO IM CRYING RIGHT NOW I HAVE NO MOTIVATION OR IDEAS AAAH