3

Sunoo woke up on the bathroom floor.
Probably slept here...
He got up and went outside. He checked the alarm clock on his bedside table.

4:29am

He went outside and opened the sliding doors to the balcony. He enjoyed the win that blew by, then looked at his stomach.
Well, we'll be dealing with each other from now on...
He should tell Sunghoon first, but at the same time, he doesn't want to. He was afraid on how Sunghoon would react.
Should I keep this from everyone?
He shut down all his thoughts, for now, and took some rest.
-------------------------------
The next morning, Sunoo woke up, feeling super nauseous. He fast walked towards the bathroom and vomited. He brushed his teeth and gurgled his mouth with listerine, hoping it would wash out all the taste of vomit.
Sunoo reheated the food he bought yesterday and ate it all within 15 minutes. He made himself a cup of coffee then grabbed his books and his laptop, then went to his first class. Knowing he had something living in him now, he needed to be more careful and eat on time so he wouldn't starve the baby or anything.
He walked over to his first class and went on with his day, he felt nauseous during practice and vomited afterwards, then went for lunch and then took more classes. He got a few texts from Sunghoon and then went for his after class practice. That was pretty much his day.
-------------------------------
At the end of the day, Sunoo went back to his dorm and tried cooking some soup for himself, then made some rice with the rice cooker he had.
He ate by himself and slowly enjoyed the warm feeling for a bit before Sunghoon face timed him. He quickly answered it and put his phone against his mug so it wouldn't fall.
"Hey Ddeouno, how are you doing?"
"Ummm so..."
I should tell him, if he really loves me, he would accept it...Right? Yeah screw this mother fucker if he doesn't...
"Yes Ddeounooo?"
"There's something you should know..."
"Alright, say it"
"So..Uhhh"
"What's going on?"
"Promise you won't be mad?"
"I'd be pretty much mad and sad at the same time if you said you cheated."
"Chill, I wouldn't. Not with this thing in me"
"Thing? Wait."
"Mhm"
"Don't tell me..."
"Yes indeed I am"
"You have medical issues?"
"I- And for a second there i thought you got it"
"Eh-"
"I'm pregnant you idiot!"
"I- Oh wow. Wow. WOAH"
"Pfft, your reaction is priceless, dear"
"Damn! You better be taking care of yourself deeouno!"
"I will, so, want the good news?"
"There's more?!"
"Mhm"
"Tell meee"
"I'm coming back in another 5 months when I can't train anymore"
"Don't overtrain yourself, please, our future child is with you now!"
"Yes yes, thank god you aren't mad."
"Why would I be?"
"Just thought you would, haha"
"Lmao, anyways, what are you eating?"
"Soup and rice"
"Wowwww, the great Kim Sunoo who almost burnt my kitchen down can cook now!"
"Shut up! I didn't burn the kitchen!"
"Oh you did!"
They continued chatting and eventually had to end the call when Sunghoon had to go work. Sunoo was grateful Sunghoon didn't get mad, he was pretty grateful that Sunghoon was happy about it.
He finished up his meal, washed the bowls and went back into his room to rest. It was going to be a while more before he got to go back to The U.S  to see his future husband~