6

The flight back to The u.s was a few long hours, he had to switch airlines halfway through. The cabin crew service was great and he enjoyed the whole flight.
-------------------------------
He was guided by some of the air stewardesses towards the airport gates after getting off the plane, he was the only one who got off first, and walked on a red carpet towards the gates, before others got off so no one would bump into him. He only had his smaller luggage on hand, and his other one was at the baggage carousel, waiting for him to collect it.
He thanked the air stewardesses for accompanying him even though they didn't have to. Then walked into the gates, where he saw Sunghoon .
"Hoon!"
"Ddeouno!"
Sunghoon ran towards Sunoo and Sunoo ran towards him, almost forgetting about the baby for a second. The first thing they did was kiss, which shocked the whole crowd of fans and reporters outside the gates, thank god they hired bodyguards.
"I missed you so much!"
Sunghoon started tearing up.
"Aish! Don't cry in public!"
Sunoo laughed.
Sunghoon wiped his tears and looked at Sunoo's stomach.
"Can I?"
He asked.
"Go ahead"
Sunghoon bent down and kissed the little growing bump. Tearing up even more, he hugged Sunoo. His Sunoo was home after all~