13

Right before Sunoo was due~
Sunoo walked around the new bungalow they got, from the kitchen to the future baby's room upstairs. He was excited and nervous at the same time. He hoped it wouldn't hurt much.
That night, they would have to get ready to go to the hospital.
He would be giving birth within those 2 to 3 days and the hospital would need to be on standby. He decided on natural birth since he thought it would be less painful. Sunghoon would be next to him anyways.
Sunoo sat on one of the sofas in their future child's room, admiring the decoration he and Sunghoon had done for the past few weeks. He rested his arm and put his chin on top of it.
The baby kicked and he winced at the sudden contact.
"You sure are excited huh"
He got another hard kick and assumed she was excited to come out.
"Mhmm"
He rubbed his stomach and sighed, he would definitely miss the little kicks.
-------------------------
Sunghoon came home that night and helped Sunoo keep some clothes. Some clothes for the baby and some diapers that might be needed since they didn't want to use the ones at the hospital.
"Will your mom make it?"
Sunghoon asked.
"I think so, she said she's rushing over here with my dad. What about your parents?"
"They're going to drive us to the hospital"
"That's good"
Sunghoon put the last thing that would be needed into the luggage and the engaged couple walked down stairs. Sunghoon prepared some food and blankets for himself since he would need to stay there for at least 48 hours.
"The doctor advised you to not eat anything 8 hours before giving birth, Sun"
"Right"
Sunghoon handed a bowl of ramen to Sunoo .
"You should eat before we go there, i'll make some bread for you to eat tomorrow"
Sunghoon said.
"Okay"
Sunoo said as he started slowly eating.
Just as they were done, sunghoon got a call from his parents saying that they were outside waiting for them. They got the luggage and got in the car. Sunoo talked a little to Sunghoon's parents before falling asleep with his head on Sunghoon's shoulder.
Mina got a text from Sunghoon about them heading to the hospital. As Sunghoon's sister and  Sunoo's future sister-in-law , she agreed to be there and her bf was dragged along with her.
They reached one of the best Private hospitals and settled down in a private ward