14

The C section was performed and  Park Mina was born. Sunoo was exhausted after the whole surgery was reformed and slept for at least 18 hours. Many congratulated him as soon as he woke up. It was one hell of a ride but it was great.
"She's beautiful isn't she"
Sunoo smiled, carrying Mina, still a little tired.
Sunghoon was fascinated by the little baby Sunoo held. She hasn't opened her eyes yet, the only thing they've heard so far was crying, whining and more crying.
"Hoon?"
Sunoo looked at Sunghoon who was zoned out, just staring at Mina in awe could get him lost in a million universes.
"YAH"
He snapped out of it and smiled at Sunoo.
"Wanna carry her?"
Sunoo asked.
Sunghoon was a little hesitant before agreeing, he didn't want to hurt his daughter after all.
"What if I accidentally hurt her?"
Sunghoon asked, anxious.
Sunoo patted the side of his hospital bed and made some space for Sunghoon to sit and handed the tiny sleeping baby to him.
"I wonder if she has more of your genes"
Sunoo jokingly said.
"She might look like you and act like me"
Sunghoon said.
What Mina looked like was a mystery for another day. A new chapter of their life started but it was different, they had a new member to the family and were starting again as parents.

End.

Hope u enjoyed pls read my other stories 🙈