4

Sunoo being pregnant wasn't as hard as he thought, people around him actually congratulated Sunoo when they found out he was pregnant, no one hated him for it.Niki was actually really happy for Sunoo and made Sunoo promise to send him baby pictures when he gives birth. Sunoo posted another tweet revealing everything before shutting down his phone to eat his dinner, do some self revision and then go to sleep.

Sunoo's followers were shocked at the tweet The news spread all around Korea and the U.S and the news within 13 hours. His tweet was all over. Sunghoon only replied with a heart.
Who's Sunoo Shi's secret lover?
Sunoo is having a baby?
Kim Sunoo, famous K-pop idol trainee, soon to debut as a soloist , pregnant?!
What has Sunoo been keeping from all of us?
Did he get a woman pregnant?
Is Sunoo pregnant?
When did this happen?
Will Sunoo return soon?
Could retired figure skater Park Sunghoon be the father?
Sunoo's phone blew up with notifications, his coach from back in the us left him more than 40 missed calls and more than a hundred angry messages on what he meant by "expecting a little one". Sunoo did not train so hard just to quit because of a child.
He woke up, a little grumpy but overall excited. Everyone around him has been so understanding and accepting him and his baby. He would go to a local private hospital for weekly check ups on the baby and an ultrasound. In another 2 weeks, he would return home to Sunghoon where he would take great care of him and their soon to be born child. Where he would also be entering his 20th week of being pregnant. He could've done an ultrasound this week to find out the gender of the baby but he wanted to do it with Sunghoon .
Today, Sunoo got up and packed some of the documents he needed to bring to the hospital for his check up later on. He didn't want to know the gender, but daily check ups were still needed.
"Good afternoon Mr Sunoo"
"Good Afternoon doc"
"Today, we'll be doing an ultrasound and figuring out the gender of the-"
"Is it possible if I schedule another ultrasound in 2 weeks for the gender? I want to do it with my boyfriend "
"Alright, I'll let the doctor who will be attending to you know"
"Thank you"
Sunoo put the documents down and the doctor signed next to the "18th week" and wrote "11th check up" next to it. Sunoo layed on the bed and pulled his t-shirt up to reveal his little bump. The doctor put some gel on his stomach and proceeded to do the ultrasound. The baby had a little movement, which was a good sign.
"Felt any movement lately?"
The doctor asked.
"A little, it makes me nauseous though"
"It's normal, drink warm water, it might help"
"Alright"
Sunoo got up and signed on a paper for his 11th check up.
"Thanks again doc"
"Anytime"
Sunoo collected his things and drove back to the university campus, while he parked the car, he got an incoming facetime call from Sunghoon .
"Hey! How are you doing my love?"
"I'm alright, I'm parking the car right now, about to go back upstairs"
"Oh, do you wanna call back later?"
"Yeah, I don't wanna crash the car while I reverse"
"Alright ddeouno, take care, see you later!"
"See ya"
Sunghoon ended the call and Sunoo took his time to park the car and went back upstairs before calling Sunghoon again. They talked about how they were doing and then to the ultrasound Sunoo did that morning.
"The baby's doing good"
"That's great. I'm excited to know the gender!"
"Me too, any specific gender you are hoping for?"
"A girl would be nice, but a boy sounds good too"
"Oh, for me, I don't really mind"
"We'll meet in another two weeks Ddeouno"
"Mhm, I'm so excited to see you "
"Me too, and i wanna see our child!"
"Yes yes"
"Can I touch the bump?"
"Yes"
"Is it big?"
"A little"
"Ooh! We'll move out of the apartment soon and get a bungalow before the child is born"
"What?"
"Sorry i didn't tell you earlier sunoo "
"It's fine I guess..."
"You aren't happy?"
"Don't get me wrong, I am happy, but it was sudden how you didn't discuss any of it with me"
"Oh- About that- Sorry"
"It's fine, shouldn't you be asleep right now?"
"Uhhh-"
"Hoon. It's around 12am isn't it?"
"Yes but-"
"It's late, go to bed"
"No"
"Well enjoy talking to the walls, bye"
"Wait!"
"Hrm?"
"I love you Sunoo"
"I love you too, now go to sleep"
"Alright, goodnight"
"Goodnight, sleep well"
"You have a good day"
"I will"
They ended the call and Sunoo went to take a bath, then took a nap. He went to walk around the park a bit before returning to his dorm once again to rest.
2 more weeks, then we'll meet