Red Apron (*Lemon)

⚠️This chapter contains sexual/explicit content!!⚠️

Kirito's POV:

It was as if our honeymoon began early. After making up, Asuna and I spent the last couple of weeks getting reacquainted.

Suguha and Asada had been taking Yui all over the place to help her learn more about human nature. Yui, with their help, had decided she wanted to enroll in school.

Me and my beautiful fiancé had a lot of free time now. Paid leave from work paid off pretty well I'd say.

Asuna rested her head on my bare chest. Her tangerine hair sprawled and swirled all around us. She was particularly irresistible when her side braids had come undone.

My fingers danced around her milky skin. Her long nails reached up to trace the structure of my jaw line. Our eyes never left each other's.

I could make love to her all day. And what turned me on was knowing that she had the stamina. When you rile Asuna up, it's easy to make her cum endlessly. My sweet, seemingly innocent, Asuna was secretly vulgar and lewd. No one has seen that side of her but me. I love that I'm the only one who can bring it out of her too.

"I should make us some breakfast. We need energy." Asuna sat up. Wavy tendrils of her silky hair framed her face. She had the look of a women who was clearly loved on.

"Nooooo. Don't leaveeeee." I tried to pull her back down to my chest along with her warmth.

"Kiritooooo." We tug-of-war-ed each other. Laughter spilled amidst the play fight.

"Fine." I sighed and pouted my bottom lip.

" You are such a needy baby." Asuna stuck her tongue out at me and got out of bed.

I admired her full breasts and perfectly rounded hips. She was shaped by the Greek Gods. It was almost surreal thinking of how I ever had the courage to make a move on her.

I got up, pulled on some black boxers, and made my way into the kitchen.

Not bothering to put on anything, Asuna tied her little red apron around her waist. She knew that seeing her do things in the nude was my kink. What a tease she was fulfilling my fantasy.

"How do fruit pancakes sound? Oooh! What about a classic, eggs and bacon? Bacon sounds good actually." Asuna spoke to herself in the open door of the refrigerator.

She set the ingredients out on the counter nexts to the stove and brought a bowl over to the island of the kitchen.

She cracked an egg into the glass then tossed the shell into the trashcan next to her. She reached for another egg in the grey carton.

I swooped her hair to the side and began peppering her neck with kisses. My tongue traveled up behind her jaw, her sweet spot.

"K-k-Kirito! What are you doing?!"

"Keep doing what you're doing, don't mind me." I mumbled against her neck.

Her hands shook trying to crack open the next egg properly, as if she forgot how to do the motion entirely.

I moved her hair to the other side to begin working on the right side of her neck.

Her hands wavered, trying to convince themselves to hold the whisk properly.

Meanwhile, one of my hands snaked around her apron, down to her clit. I messaged the button with her favorite pressure. My other hand made it's way to her plush nipple, massaging the nub to hardness. When Asuna's nipples are involved, she becomes desperate.