*~6~*

*~NORMAN POV~*

After all the fun we had, we had to eat. Once everybody finished eating Mother had an announcement to make.
"Everybody! I'm happy to announce that Conny is getting adopted by a loving family today!" She laughed.
Isabella looked at me and noticed me shaking and on the verge of tears.
I stood up and ran off to my room, Ray looked at me then to mother, she nodded and Ray chased after me.

I threw myself onto my bed and sobbed into the pillow.
"IT'S JUST A STUPID BOOK!" I screamed.
I felt a pair of arms wrap around me but I sat up and shoved them off.
I clenched my fists and stared at the pillow, then began punching it angrily.
"F-FUCK YOU NORMAN! CANT YOU. JUST GET OVER IT, IT ISN'T REAL IT'S A BOOK ITS A FUCKING BOOK"
Ray held me back and stroked my face, "Please calm yourself Norman." He muttered.
I took deep breaths and calmed down, then looked at him and smiled.
Mother walked into the room and looked at me, "Norman, If you would like you can come down to the gate with me in a few minutes."
I was hesitant but nodded.

Once it was time for her to leave, Don followed behind me, her and Ma.
We walked to the gates slowly whilst mother hummed a soothing and calming song, then we reached the gate and there were two adults standing there.
"The little girl is conny right? Who are these two?" The woman asked.
"These two are her friends, they've come to say goodbye."
Don started sobbing, "G-goodbye Conny!"
Conny ran over to him and hugged his legs, "Don! Don't cry! We can see each other again when you get adopted! And I promise I'll write a letter to you everyday!"
This made him smile.
"Goodbye Conny! Be safe out there in the outside world! Have fun!" I grinned.
She ran over and hugged me, then walked away with her new family.
"I'm going to miss her." Sighed Don.
Mother then got a buzzing on her phone.
You two, go back to the orphanage. I'll have to take this call.
Me and Don ran back as Ma talked to somebody over the phone.
I ran to Ray and jumped at him, wrapping my arms around him and smiling.
"See, she's safe, it was only a fictional story" Ray reassured.
"I'm sorry Norman!" Squealed Anna, shyly, "I didn't know my book got there! It was meant to be in my room but somebody moved it!"
"It's alright Anna." I laughed. She smiled and walked away.
"I kind of want to read it again."
"If you get nightmares again you aren't cuddling me."
"but baby~ you'd feel too bad for me and you wouldn't be able to resist." I giggled, then realised what I had called him.
"OH SHIT! WAIT NO I DIDN'T MEAN TO CALL YOU THAT!" I squealed.
"It's okay." Ray laughed.
"THAT WAS FUCKING GAY I TELL YOU THEY ARE GAY!" Thoma screamed.
"I saw them kissing again earlier." Emma giggled.
"They cuddled last night!" Don shouted.
I looked at Ray and he seemed nervous so I allowed him to snuggle into my chest whilst I hugged him.
"There isn't any way they are straight at this rate" Nat laughed.

There was a silence, a long long silence.

"I support!" Phil yelled.
"That was adorable." Emma squealed, picking up her mini bestfriend.
"He reminds me of connieee-" Whined Don.
Isabella walked into the room at that moment, looking around, "What is going on here."
Thoma smirked and began yelling, "NORMAN CALLED RAY 'BABY'"
Ma began laughing and I turned red with embarrassment.
"I DIDN'T MEAN TOO!" I screamed.
"He's not denying it." Laughed Anna.
Ray stood up, "He never thinks to deny anything."
The raven haired boy then paused for a moment, "Hold on you called me Baby?"
"Maybe?" I smiled, sweating, then thought, "HOLD ON A FUCKING MINUTE I THOUGHT YOU HEARD ALREADY BECAUSE YOU RESPONDED?"
"Uhhh"

I grabbed Ray's hand and began dragging him upstairs.
"Don't be too loud and I hope you can walk after!" Don smirked.
"Don you bastard we're eleven." Ray yelled.
"Weirdos." I huffed.
After that we heard a loud slap and Gilda yelling at Don for saying that.
"Ray can we do something?" I smiled.
"Like what?"
"Let's Paint some pictures together!"
"Hmmh. No."
"Pleaseee"
"No!"
"I'll get Emma~" I smirked.
"OKAY PLEASE DONT SUMMON HER."
"i heard my name?"
"FUCCCCK" Ray yelled.

"Emma come and paint with me and Ray!"
"Ooooh! Sure!" She smiled and ran over to us.
We all painted together for hours, well, maybe not Ray, he got bored so he decided to go and sit on his bed and read.
Emma then got bored and also left to go and steal somebodies foods and also see if there's any more tea that's been brewing round the orphanage.
I also stopped painting soon after.
I picked up the paper and placed it on my bedside table, then crawled onto Ray's bed and snuggled up next to him, reading the book. I read for a few minutes then let out a frustrated sigh.
"Norman, what's the issue?" Ray asked me as he slowly closed his book.
"Why do people go crazy seeing me and you dating, it's annoying!"
"Hey, it'll stop soon, people will get used to seeing us together and they'll stop being annoying assholes"
I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.
"I love you Ray!"
"Love you too Norman."