*~Fire~*

BONUS CHAPTER! Alternative title: Ray explains how he got out of the orphanage.

We all sat outside in a forest by a river. Forests gave quite good and nostalgic memories if I'm being honest.
"So Ray, when you or mama said you were going to be in the orphanage till she retired and it wasn't going to be for a while.." Emma paused, "I thought it would be longer than like, three, four years? You know what I mean."

I stared at her and sighed.
"Okay basically uhm." I covered my mouth to try hold in my laughter.
"He burnt the place down!" Laughed Anna
"Why are you laughing about it?!" Emma yelled.
"The speech I made about why I did it was dramatic as fuck!" I couldn't stop myself from howling with laughter anymore.

"IT WAS?" She shouted, "damn I wouldve loved to see that!"
"It was hilarious." Nat giggled.
"Ray I thought I told you to stop messing round with goddamn fire." Norman yelled, "YOU COULD GET YOURSELF DUMMY!"
"I knowwww I'm sorry."

".. not."

Norman gently punched me on the back, and whispered into my ear, "run."
Shivers ran down my spine as I stood up and began sprinting through the forest, Norman chasing after me.

"AYE BITCHES I WANNA PLAY TAG TOO!" Emma screamed.
"OH OF COURSE!~ AFTER I CATCH RAY FIRST." He shouted back at her.

"NORMAN SPARE ME-" but just as I said that he grabbed my hand, pulled me towards him and tightened his arms around me, we were practically glued together.
"Normaaaaan-" I whined.
He kissed me on the cheek and hit me softly on the head, he then loosened his grip on me.
"Got you." he said, before he sprinted off.
"OH YOU- I'M GOING TO GET YOU!" I laughed, chasing after him.