Chapter 6 •And it begins• (R)

Naila

I woke up stretching a little bit before sitting up in bed.

I looked around noticing I was not in my room. Confusion ran through my body until I seen a warriors duffle bag sitting in the chair and my shorts and shirt on the floor beside me.

"I know I didn't-" I said to myself before stopping and quickly having a flashback of last night.

"Jordan." I said seductively as he laid me down on the bed.

"Hmm?" He hummed as he slowly kissed down my stomach. "I-I-" I couldn't seem to spit it out.

"You what?" He looked up at me with a raised eyebrow as he used his teeth to pull at my short.

Oh lord.

We intensely starred at each other as he pulled my shorts and underwear off in one swipe leaving me completely naked from the waist down.

"Don't be shy now." He smirked as he watched me slightly cover myself.

"Come here ma." He mumbled as he slowly spread my legs apart.

I watched his every move as his eyes did not leave mine.

He dropped to his knees so his face met my area. Still not breaking eye contact I watched as his tongue glided across my sweat spot.

"Fuck!" I exhaled throwing my head back.

"You like that?" He questioned as his hand made its way up to my breast playing with them.

"Mmm." I hummed as I looked back down at him going to work.

He lifted his head with a smirk clearly visible on his face as my legs began to shake, "oooh you like that!" He rubbed his hands over my inner thigh before disappearing in between my legs once again.

I snapped out of my thoughts with a smile clearly spread across my face.

One thing I will say it, It was worth every last minute of it!

I kicked my legs off the bed bending down to grab my clothes.

As I got dressed I realized there was a note laid out on the night stand that was next to the side of the bed I was on.

I picked it up quickly realizing it was from Jordan.

Good morning love,

I had to leave for practice early this morning, don't want you thinking I just left your ass in the hotel room and left lol. Hopefully I'll see you later, hopefully I can finally get that number?
~ Love JP

I chuckled as I read the end of the note before placing it back down.

I guess it's only right if I leave my number for him, right?

I grabbed the pen he left on the night stand writing my number down.

I checked the room to make sure I didn't leave anything behind before leaving out.

I walked into the elevator clicking the number to my floor before  the doors closed.

I walked up to the door realizing I didn't have my key to get back in.

I knocked on the door waiting for one of the girls to open it but there was no response.

I sighed heading back to the elevator to go get a new key in the lobby.

One I got a new key card I headed back up to the room.

I walked in seeing no one in sight as I expected.

I realized a bathing suit laid out on the bed and figured they must be at the pool.

I grabbed my towel and bathroom supplies before hoping in the shower.

20 minutes later I got out before changing into my line green two piece bathing suit. I put my hair up into a ponytail and threw on a cover up.

I slipped on my lime green and black slides before grabbing my phone and keys and heading down to the pool.

I walked into the pool area seeing everyone laying out tanning.

"Oh look who the cat dragged in!" Demi yelled as I approached causing everyone to look at me.

"Hey y'all." I chucked nervously as I sat down.

"Hey y'all." Alex mocked me, "girl where was your ass at last night." He raised his eyebrow looking at me.

"We know where her ass was at." Ariel said looking over at Mallory before they both busted out in laughter.

"Shut up!" I hit her arm laughing

"All imma say is she left the room to go grab us snacks and never came back." Mallory added.

"Damn bitches what if I got kidnapped? Y'all just ain't care?" I raised my eyebrow looking at the both of them.

"Girl I called you multiple times and you declined every call and after the 3rd one you just let it ring, we ain't dumb I know what type of time you was on." Ariel laughed.

"Man whatever." I said defeated.

"Soo was it good?" Demi nudged my shoulder to get my attention. "Girl don't even get me started!"

Hey y'all! Just wanted to let y'all know I still want y'all to give feedback and ideas you want to see.

Another thing is I've been uploading more than one chapter a day (which I don't mind doing) but I do want to wait until this book gets at least 100 views before posting chapter 7.

For those of you who are reading, how do you like the story so far?

And because I've noticed I haven't used too many picture of Jordan yet here's a picture just to admire his fine ass😙