Chapter 17

Naila

"I'm coming!" I yelled out as I heard a knock at the door.

I quickly grabbed my purse and my "spend the night bag" that Jordan told me to pack.

I walked downstairs to see Jordan sitting on the couch playing with Nala.

"Isn't it past your bedtime miss girl." I joked as I lightly tickled her stomach.

"Ahhh!" She laughed, "I wanted to say goodnight to Jordy!" She continued in between laughter.

"Yeah meanie!" Jordan joked playfully pushing my hand off of her.

"Boy." I rolled my eyes before cracking a small smile.

"Nala let's go so Titi can leave." Demi stood in the living room with her hands on her hip.

"But Jordy just for here!" She pouted crossing her arms.

"Come on Nala you'll see him soon." Demi tried to reassure her.

"Jordy you coming to my birthday?" She smiled up at Jordan.

If you asked me I would say Nala had a little crush on Jordan or she just really really likes being around him.

"Oh yeah of course I will when is it?" He question

"Sunday!" She said excitedly as she kicked her feet back and forth on the couch.

"I'll be there." He smiled and she put her pinky in his face quickly, "you promise?" She looked at him sternly, "I promise." He chuckled before interlocking their pinky.

"Alright Nala." Demi cut in insisting it was time for her to go back to bed.

"Ok Ok bye Titi." She jumped off the couch giving me a hug, "bye Jordy." She hugged Jordan before kissing his cheek.

"Girllll." I joked as I looked at her, "that's my baby daddy."

Jordan laughed before standing up grabbing my hand softly, "you ready?" I nodded my head before he grabbed my bag off the couch.

"Goodnight y'all I'll bring her back safe." Jordan joked.

"Good night have fun!" Demi kissed my cheek and quickly hugged Jordan before we left out the house.

"You look beautiful." Jordan starred me up and down as he opened the car door for me.

I wore an olive green two piece skirt set, I added some very simple jewelry and my vintage LV bag, and my hair was out and pushed to the side.

"Thank you, you look handsome yourselves." I smiled as I sat in the car.

He looked more than handsome. I was eye rapping him and I couldn't even help it.

"Oh I can tell." I looked up as he starred at me smirking.

"Shut up!" I blushed playfully pushing his hand off the door.

"Aye hold up now." He looked at me sternly, "hey little man." He bent back down kissing my stomach

"Cant forget about little man." I mumbled looking down at my little bump.

"Alright you ready?" Jordan looked over at me as he sat in the drivers seat

"I'm ready."

"Wow J this is beautiful."

I was in awe by our scenery. We sat at a rooftop dinner that had an amazing view of the beach

"You like it?" He smiled pulling out my chair for me to sit

"I love it." I smiled back as I watched him walk over to his seat

"I'm glad, how was your day beautiful." He focused all of his attention on me.

"It's was good, pretty busy, and our little surprise today really set it all off." I smiled rubbing my stomach.

"I know I wanted to celebrate me having a good game but I wouldn't have been on fire tonight if it wasn't for my little man so we gotta celebrate him." He said before clinking our glasses of water together.

"Wait we gotta do it right." I grabbed the glass holding it up

"To little man." I joked and he chuckled as he clinked our glasses together, "for little man."

"Hello I hope you guys are having an amazing night,
I'm going to start you guys off with a Cesar salad." The waiter placed the salad on the table before grating cheese on top of it.

"Thank you." Me and Jordan said in unison and I shot him a quick look seeing he was already looking me.

"Enjoy I'll be back with your main dish in a few." He stuck his hands in the pockets of his apron and walked away.

"So when's your next doctors appointment?" Jordan questioned as he scooped some salad onto a plate before placing it in front of me.

"Thank you and Monday afternoon, you coming?" I asked as I took a bite.

"Of course I'll be there just wanted to make sure I didn't have any practice or anything."

"Oh ok." I nodded my head before looking up at him.

I watched as some of the salad dressing was on the corner of his lips.

"What Nai?" I snapped out of my trance that I didn't even know I was in, "nothing just some salad in your lip." I reached over wiping it from his mouth.

"Thank you." He starred at me before sending a soft smile.

"You're welcome."

"So I was thinking." Jordan broke the comfortable silence between us as we walked along the beach

It was late at night so the beach was completely empty and the only source of light was the moon that  reflected off the water.

I stopped focusing on the scenery and look up at Jordan as he finished, " Coach gave us the weekend off you wanna come back with me to San Francisco for the weekend."

"Awe Jordan wants to spend the weekend with me." I cooed as I pinched his cheek.

"Mann." He chuckled before looking me in my eyes, "do you?"

"Yes J I'll come." I smiled

"Yay!" He joked jumping around

"Cut it out." I laughed as I held my stomach

"Alright you ready to head to the hotel?" Jordan slightly rubbed my arms

"Yeah let's go."

Hey y'all I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far!

Also I wanted to tell y'all I'm working on another book for Jordan that I'm very excited about but I'll keep y'all up to date on that when I'm closer to publishing.