Chapter 13 •im pregnant•

Naila

I laid in bed scrolling on my phone as I passed time until I was ready to get up and get dressed.

I rolled out of my bed slipping on my slippers before walking over to the dresser.

I pulled out my white Amiri set with 'Amari' in turquoise. I walked over to the mirror just to fix up my hair. I wasn't doing anything crazy or putting on makeup so I just combed out my hair and redid my edges quickly before putting on a white headband just to keep the hair out of my face.

I looked through my bags to decide white one went best with my outfit and I decided on my turquoise Chanel purse.

After I was finished getting dressed it was a little before 10:30 am and the restaurant we were meeting at was only a 20 minute drive so I decided to just head out incase of traffic.

I made sure I had everything I needed before leaving out the house.

I got in my rental, letting it run for a few seconds before pulling off.

"Hey sister!" I said excitedly as Demi's face appeared on my phone.

I propped my phone up on the phone holder before continuing my conversation.

"Hey sister! We're you headed to?" She asked.

"On my way to go meet Jordan. I'm so nervous I could throw up right now just thinking about it." I confessed.

"Are y'all meeting in a public area? And I bet you are just take some deep breather and meditate before seeing him if you have to to calm your nerves." She coached me

"Yeah we're meeting at this restaurant but it's very low key and secluded so hopefully there's no interruptions or people all in our business." I stated as I stopped at a red light, "but I'm less than 10 minutes away so I'll call you back when I leave."

"Alright I love you! You got this!" She cheered me on before we hung up.

A few minutes later I pulled up to the restaurant, it was very small and definitely secluded. I pulled into a parking spot before turning the car off.

I grabbed my purse before placing my phone in my bag as I got out the car.

"Hello welcome to Craves Grill and Bar, how can I help you?" A young lady approached me as I walked in.

"Hello" I smiled, "can I get a table for two preferably not next to too many people." I added.

"Of course!" She smiled grabbing two menus, "follow me this way."

I followed behind her as she led me to a table all the way in the back corner sitting me down.

"Welcome to Craves Grill and Bar I'll be your waiter Zach, what can I start you off with today?" Our waiter approached the table taking my attention off my phone.

"Hello." I smiled, "can I just start off with two lemon waters?"

"Of course I'll be right back with that." He smiled before walking away.

I went back to scrolling in my phone as my attention was then focused on someone approaching the table.

"Hey." Jordan smiled as he finally reached the table.

"Hey Jordan." I smiled before standing up and hugging him.

"You look beautiful." He flashed his adorable smile.

"Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself." I joked before sitting back down

"How you doing on this lovely morning?" He asked as he sat down in the seat directly across from me.