Chapter 10 (short chapter)

Hey y'all I didn't plan on updating today but this chapter is really just a filler chapter nothing important in this chapter but enjoy!!

Naila

Me and my mom were packing getting ready to head back to California.

Ariel's birthday weekend was next week but I decided to fly out a week earlier with my mom to spend some time with my family, I really missed Demi and Nala.

As far as Ariel she doesn't know I'm pregnant yet, I plan on telling her on her birthday with a little surprise.

"Nai go rest I'll finish it up." My mom walked over to me as I sat on the living room floor packing my suitcase.

"Ma I'm pregnant not disabled." I joked as I folded a shirt placing it in the suitcase.

"Girl!" She said playfully snatching a pair of jeans out of my hand, "it's almost 2 in the morning and our flight leave at 8 I do not need you being moody and moping around while we try to catch our flight tomorrow. Now let me finish and head to bed." She continued.

"Ok fine!" I whined as I stood up stretching my back.

"Goodnight I love you!" She teased as I walked away.

"Good night it love you too!" I yelled back.

"Nana!!" Nala ran over to my mother as we walked through the door.

"My baby!" She wrapped her in her arms spinning around as she kissed her all over the face, "Nana misses you munchkin!" She kissed her cheek one last time before putting her down.

"Does Titi get the same love?" I raised an eyebrow looking at her before she ran in my direction.

"I miss you too titi!" I picked her up and she leaned in kissing my cheek.

"I miss you more." I kissed her cheek before putting her down.

"Hello family." Demi walked in from the kitchen with Alex following behind her.

"Hey family." I hugged them both.

"How's my first born?" My mother embraced Demi in a hug hissing her on the cheek.

"I'm good ma." She smiled hugging her back.

"And how's my favorite son in law?" My mother walked over to Alex embracing him.

"I'm well how's my favorite mother in law?" He questioned.

"I'm good, works greats, my kids are doing great, I have another grandchild on the way, life is good."

"Speaking of, Nai how you been feeling?" Alex turned to me.

"I've been good, morning sickness has been kicking my ass but other than that no complaints." I slightly smiled.

"Hey!" Nala snapped her finger, "no cussing titi or you put a quarter in my piggy bank." She continued.

"I'm sorry baby." I slightly chucked.

"It's ok I'll give you a pass this time because I love you." She playfully cut her eyes at me before running off to go play.

This girl.