03. villain

wassup wassuppp!

l0ng chapter (kinda) lol

enjoy ;)

~~~~

He chuckled even though his face showed no expression of amusement. "Letting your personal feelings get in the way? How childish. Grow up Lady Artemis."

"It's beyond personal now." You immediately replied back.

The way you and Keigo both went back and forth as if the number one pro or Japan's chief police wasn't in the room was beginning to have a bad impression on the both of you. And the both of them just sat and watched quietly.

"Hmp." The winged hero shrugged his shoulders, leaning back into his chair. "Sure doesn't feel like it."

"And why is that?"

"You like to take things to heart." He was referring to the whole situation that happened yesterday.

"No." You firmly say as a nerve has now struck for you. "You doubted my abilities. A long with making me look weak." Keigo opened his mouth to probably cut you off, but you continued. "I'm not ready?" You chuckled, mocking the exact words he had said at the hero conference. "I've been ready to show my worth for so damn long, and when I finally get the opportunity to, you go and say shit that makes me look like I'm some kind of hopeless side kick."

"You really cant handle the truth, can you?" He shook his head in disappointment.

"See, that!" You pointed at him before your fist curled into a ball. "That right there– That's exactly what I'm fucking talking about!" Your fist banged onto the table as you raised your voice at Keigo.

"Hey!" Allmight raised his own voice over yours. Seems like he had enough of the both of you. "That's enough." He muttered while you kept your glare on Keigo the whole time, while he did the same.

"Hawks you're a pro hero saving hundreds, if not thousands of people daily." The chief began before turning his head towards you. "And you, Lady Artemis. You are training to become ranked as a pro hero, risking your own safety just to save others. Both of your abilities cannot compare to anyone else's. So the both of you, cut it out." You finally break your menacing glare towards Keigo and look the chief in the eyes before he firmly speaks again. "And that's an order. Whether the both of you like it or not, it's been decided that our fate is going to be put in both of your hands when this mission is finally carried out." Tsurugamae takes a deep sigh before getting back to the serious matters. "Now like we addressed earlier, we've confirmed that there are four members in the League. The only quirk we're familiar with is the leader Tomura Shigiraki. Decay, which grants him the ability to turn his targets into dust all by physical contact."

You carefully listened to every single sentence he was telling you, making mental notes for all of the important things you were told.

"That and the founder of the League, All For One. Whos quirk allows him to steal and combine quirks at his will." All Might added.

"So with all this needed for me to know, what exactly is my job?" You questioned.

"To put it simply," The chief paused before looking over at All Might, who finished his sentence for him.

"We need you to no longer be a hero. We need you to become a villain."

You stared back and forth between Chief and All Might, reading for any signs that told you they were joking. But found none. "You want me—" Stuttering your words, your voice unintentionally went soft as you were still processing what you were told. "You want me to be a villain?"