05. jewels

been a while on this fic lol😅,

enjoy!

~~~

Your first night as a villain and everything was left behind.. Your home, your friends, and even your identity. You'd miss it for sure. It was like a restart to everything. Just as hero's do, you'd have to build your status as a villain now.

You pulled out your burner phone staring at the time. Seemed like it was going slow as ever. Unfortunately you had to turn in your own personal phone to the higher ups, one of many sacrifices you had to make for this mission. Though you were given a new phone, a burner The phone looked like a normal one but you knew that this phone most likely tracked your location at all times. Sliding your phone back into the pocket of your leggings, you stared into the empty space of the abandoned building you laid in.

"It'll be different 'Zari, but we'll get used to it." You whisper as you turn your stare to the large feline that laid next to you. "Everyone's counting on me after all." Fur tickles your neck and face as you turn your head just enough to look at the sleeping giant. "Even you huh?" Nothing but the heavy snores from the sleeping beauty You chuckled in response before resting your head on the side of her furry stomach. "Yeah. I know you are."

                                      *

Don't rush anything Y/n. Your leg bounced as you sat at a table in a crowded mall. Patience. You scrolled through your phone, researching more information about The League.

For some reason and to your own surprise, it seemed like the outside media had more information on the League compared to the working hero's and agency's.

Your eyes scan the article as you read more on it.

The League of Villains.
A villain organization led by Tomura Shigaraki who seems to seek the destruction of the hero society.

You heavily sighed. Yeah I already know this.. You scroll down the article and stop when something catches your eye.

There are said to be many sightings of villains who many think are associated with the League of Villains. Witnesses in the city of Yokohama say that they fear for their safety at night as they report sightings of large and uncontrollable fires that have been on the rise in the city. Fires that are said to have blue flames.

"Fires with blue flames?" You utter to yourself.

Crime slowly arises in the city. Will heroes be able to stop everyone that threatens the lives of innocents? Or will the villains soon outnumber the hero's of this world?

You exit out of the article and search up Yokohama city, seeing that it was over a thirty minute walk to reach.

Yokohama city. You turn off your phone and stand. I'll start there, maybe I can find somebody who can tell me more about the blue flames— Swiftly turning to grab your bag, you bump right into somebody.

"Woah!" The young girl stumbles back, almost falling just as you quickly grabbed her wrist with your quick reflexes. "I'm so sorry!"

"It's fine." You reply with a reassuring smile.

With her bright blonde hair that was put up into two messy buns, she smiled with rosy cheeks. "You're really pretty by the way!" She says with a little too much excitement. Too much excitement that kinda weirded you out.

Your brows furrowed as you awkwardly laughed, staring at her piercing yellow eyes. "Thank you." You slung your bag around your shoulder and gave her a smile. "Have a good day." And headed in the opposite direction she came.