01. hero conference

surprise, surprise😩.
a newly, better and rewritten fic.

the way the old one was written was just sloppy and off to me so i had to just redo it. still the same plot, just written better and differently.

anywayss,

enjoy :)

~~~~

"H-Hold on." The winged pro hero chuckled. He couldn't even get his words out because of the amusement he was feeling. 

"Keigo..." You muttered, trying to keep your cool. Which wasn't working at all.

In a large conference room sat all of the hero's and pro hero's of all kinds of ranks, including the chief of Musutafu Japan police. From as high as the one and only pro hero, All might, to the lowest, which was you.

"We can't be serious right?" Hawks continued to laugh, wiping a tear from his eye.

"Hawks," Endeavour said, who was all the way on the other side of the long shaped table. "Could you please act professional for five minutes."

"Oh I'm sorry. It's just hard to act professional when we're making unprofessional decisions here." Keigo said from beside you.

The room was completely silent only to be broken by the low snarls of the large feline that sat directly besides you. Seems like even she was getting annoyed at the immaturity of the hero.

"I mean let's be logical here." Hawks placed both of his hands onto the table, the chair scraping back as he stood. "She's not even in the ranking system yet. Are we really gonna leave an important job to someone who really has no experience in something like this?"

"I agree with him." Your eyes darted towards Endeavour again. "Lady Artemis is still undergoing serious training. Giving her an important mission that she isn't prepared for so suddenly would only make things more difficult than what it already is."

"We're desperate here." Ms. Joke voiced her own thoughts. "We all know what the League is planning and the longer we wait to do something about it, the more beneficial it'll be to them."

"We're desperate, not half witted." Eraser Head glared at you even though he was responding to Ms. Joke. "I'm not saying that you're not capable of doing this, but it's more rational to leave this in the hands of an experienced pro."

"I'd be damned if we miss up on a perfect opportunity like this." All eyes including yours were now on Rock Lock. "Are you all forgetting that Artemis is well trained enough to be put in an undercover situation. With a quirk like hers, she's damn near, if not, perfect for this. Don't let pointless system ranking blind you all from reality."

Hawks scoffed, shaking his head.

"As much as I agree with the others, Lock makes a valid point." Midnight added on.

"Hell yeah he does?" Mirko chimed in. "Stop treating her as if she's some intern. She's a rising hero just like everyone else in here."

"That's not the point Mirko." Hawks sighed.

"Then what is the point, Hawks?" Tension started to rise between the hero's. All because of a debate that involved you.