Chapter 1

"A-Die, A-Niang. Can we go night hunting?" Wei Huizhong asked.

"Please! We promise we'll be back the day after tomorrow" Wei Tianyu said pleading.

Lan Wang Ji only nodded.

Both the teens expressions were brightened by Lan Wangji's permission.

Then they looked at their father.

"A-Die?" Wei Huizhong called.

"Oh sure. Just be back soon and call us if you're in trouble." Wei Wuxian said looking away from his newly made inventions.

"Thank you A-Die! Thank you A-Niang!" Both the Wei brothers exclaim in unison as the older one hugged Lan Wangji and the younger one hugged Wei Wuxian.

After that, the two then left and told their siblings to come with them on the night hunt.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

All of the Wei Siblings were walking in the forest close to the Yunmeng Jiang Sect borders of Yilling.

Then they noticed two presences behind a tree.

"Show yourselves." Wei Jianyu the oldest said sternly.

The two teenage boys showed themselves.

A Jin and a Lan.

Well both of them were mixed with Jiang clothing with the clarity bell of the Jiang Sect.

"A-Ling? Jingyi?" Wei Sizhui called after seeing the two.

The Jin boy then ran to him and hugged him.

"Sizhui I missed you!" Jin Rulan said still hugging Wei Sizhui.

"Mn. I missed you too A-Ling." Wei Sizhui responded hugging back Jin Ru Lan.

"What are you two doing here in the forest late at night?" Wei Chengmei asked.

"Well...

- - -

'Crack!'

"..."

"Aaaahhh! Jingyi what did you do?!!"

"What did I do?!! I didn't do anything!"

"We should put this back and leave."

"Agree"

-10 minutes later-

"Lan Yi! Jin Ling!" Jiang Wanyin's voice echoed throughout the whole mansion.

Both boys ran away from the Sect afraid of being punished by their Jiujiu/A-Niang.

- - -

Then Wei Huizhong and Wei Tianyu laughed after hearing the story.

"Stop laughing! It's not funny!" Jin Rulan said pulling away from Wei Sizhui.

"H-how can w-we stop?" Wei Huizhong asked still laughing.

Then...shut-.

"Hmmmpp!" Wei Tianyu and Wei Huizhong both looked at their siblings.

"Noisy." Wei Xiuying said plainly.

"Well at least that shut them up." Wei Chengmei said snickering while earning a glare from Wei Huizhong.

"Now we have to get going." Wei Jianyu said.

"Where are you all going?" Lan Jingyi asked.

"We're on a night hunt and looking for some fierce corpse to exile" Wei Sizhui responded.